MLB 2K5 Pt 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
who tipped you off?

mods dont really check this forum do they? are you the mod designated to this forum?

No, I search the forums by looking at the "View new posts" and as the unofficial 500 post enforcer I look through the first few pages just for any threads that are at or over 500. :D

Ahhhh ok, that makes sense. Well at least I can still harrass members in this forum without the fear of reprimand from a mod.

it was good to see Mulder throw a semi decent game. im just hoping Duncan can get him back to his dominant form.

yeah he managed to work around all those baserunners he put on. he was pretty shaky the first few innings but managed to battle through it.

he had that string of magnificent starts and then he just hit a wall, it's ok though. hopefully by october he'll be straightened out. a good mulder + carpenter+ morris in the playoffs=:drool:

i read also that jocketty wants another outfield bat, a righty for the bench i think or maybe to platoon with walker who is sucking horribly, but its ok since colorado pays his salary.

yeah i think walt's main goal is to get an outfielder to platoon with Walker for the rest of this year and take over a starting spot next year

Well...not sure if the Shrmn8tor will find his way to the part 2 thread, so in his honor and since the Rockies took down Houston's buulpen giving Clemens his 352nd no decision of the year when giving up 1 run or less:

Go GenR!!
Get on the bandwagon while there's still room.
We're better than the Royals and currently .001 better than the D-rays!
We're #28, we're #28, we're #28...c'mon everybody join in...we're #28, we're #28!!

i could have sworn this was going to be the Rockies year

just like last year was the Tigers year

bitches

that was my favorite thread last year. the only good thing that would have come out of the tigers winning would have been headache printing out the thread and eating it.

I think we can take Kenny Roger's name out of the running for all star game starting pitcher after yesterday's tirade. What the hell was he thinking?

Ankiel is tearing up the minor leagues, he was player of the week last week hitting .500 with a couple home runs.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him win MVP of this years World Series playing in the outfield.

All I am hoping for is the Yankees to implode, the Twins to win their division, and of course, the Cubs get the wildcard.

I hate your team Chip...especially LaRussa...:madspit:

And Kenny Rogers is funny. Except he's on my fantasy team. Dang.

Got Philk? said:
the Twins to win their division...

yeah, I don't think so. :D The Twins haven't looked that good lately. I'm surprised. I don't follow them that closely, even though I should since they are in the Sox division. What's been going on with them??

a Cardinals vs White Sox World Series, I so hope it happens, just because it's every Cubs fan nightmare :happy:

We have a new hit leader!

Move over Don Baylor, Craig Biggio is the beanball king. :bow:

WildHoneyAlways said:

yeah, I don't think so. :D The Twins haven't looked that good lately. I'm surprised. I don't follow them that closely, even though I should since they are in the Sox division. What's been going on with them??

To be honest, they haven't done much worse than last year recordwise. The Sox are just playing that well. The difference though is the Sox are getting hits when they need them and the Twins are leaving LOTS and LOTS of runners on base. For example, Mauer is 2-2 on the day, but when the bases are loaded, he hits into a double play.

I have said all year the Sox won't keep it up, but they have so...maybe I'm wrong. But White Sox vs. St. Louis? I would watch WNBA before watching that. Well...

Back
Top Bottom