MLB 2020- Coronavirus Version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your thoughts on Kyle Lewis? I don't know much about him but I was able to pick him up in my Fantasy league and he is absolutely killing it right now. It's only six games of course but he has the most hits in MLB. Is he the real deal?

Kyle Lewis missed like two years of development after blowing out his knee at a play at the plate right after he was drafted in a low A short season league. He’s insanely talented, but has a contact problem. He will probably strike out 35% of the time, so if his homeruns or BABIP drop off a cliff, he’s gonna have trouble batting over .250. But the power is definitely real.

He’s definitely exciting and has come roaring out of the gates since last September. One of the few bright spots on the team currently. Most of the guys I’m excited about are on the taxi squad and don’t occupy a 40-man roster spot - looking forward to the debuts (likely next season) of Jarred Kelenic (most of all - he’s looking like he could be pre-injury Grady Sizemore), Julio Rodriguez, Logan Gilbert, Emerson Hancock, and George Kirby.

Last edited:
if the guy hadn't thrown directly at the astros heads i bet it would have been closer to 2-3 games. make it a little less obvious dude. i 100% support throwing every pitch at the hips and thighs of every one of the players that were on those cheatstros teams but not 90+ mph fastballs aimed at their skulls.

Edwin Diaz is a perfect case study on why you trade relievers who have an insanely good year as soon as you can. Relievers are incredibly volatile.

That said, I’d take him back in a heartbeat when the Mets decide to DFA him.

There was a guy who played in the late 1800s named Cap Anson. He had 950 career errors. :crack: I had to check the stat in several places to believe it.

Betances being seemingly cooked gives me all the sads. My favorite Yankees player of the last 5 years for sure.

Baseball really is the quintessential American sport (in the era of COVID).

Oh, he just doesn't feel like playing baseball this year. Great way to communicate that to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom