MLB 2014 Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nationals Park has been booing Ryan Braun all weekend. Man, I'm not a fan either, but if a player using HGH was my one excuse for booing them, my voice would be shot in under an hour. He has no connection to us at all really.

Braun is a bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Nationals Park has been booing Ryan Braun all weekend. Man, I'm not a fan either, but if a player using HGH was my one excuse for booing them, my voice would be shot in under an hour. He has no connection to us at all really.

We discussed this as a collective back in April. I think Braun is a different case than the others (Peralta, Cruz etc.). I don't think he's being booed for using HGH, I think he's being booed for the way he handled things, most specifically blaming the courier for his first failed test. About the biggest A-hole move of the whole PED era if you ask me. Makes Arod, Bonds, Clemens and Palmeiro look like saints.
(We all know Andy Pettitte is a saint so no need to include him on that list).

We discussed this as a collective back in April. I think Braun is a different case than the others (Peralta, Cruz etc.). I don't think he's being booed for using HGH, I think he's being booed for the way he handled things, most specifically blaming the courier for his first failed test. About the biggest A-hole move of the whole PED era if you ask me. Makes Arod, Bonds, Clemens and Palmeiro look like saints.
(We all know Andy Pettitte is a saint so no need to include him on that list).

That's true, he was a total snake throughout that debacle. He found a fall guy and ran. But at least he was eventually suspended for it, so I don't feel the need to make up for something the league missed entirely (not necessarily saying 65 games is enough, but it's something), which we all know is not always the case.

Last edited:
Jayson Werth is a beautiful son of a bitch, despite his monstrous appearance.

Last edited:
Mike Trout, in that ugly red, nonsensical, buttoned shirt, does his best Fernando Rodney impression.

BtBzNH7CMAAKXw6.jpg

And you don't know shit about speaking to other human beings.

But I still love you though :)

Have you ever met me? No. You haven't. So you have no fucking clue how I talk to other human beings.

If you had said "You don't know how to talk to other human beings on a U2 fan forum", you'd have been closer but you'd still be wrong.

I haven't met you but I know for a fact that you spread yourself too thin and aren't nearly as knowledgeable about a number of subjects as you think you are.

Stick to guitar-based music and poetry. And tell me how my ass tastes.

I love you so much, too.

Have you ever met me? No. You haven't. So you have no fucking clue how I talk to other human beings.

If you had said "You don't know how to talk to other human beings on a U2 fan forum", you'd have been closer but you'd still be wrong.

I haven't met you but I know for a fact that you spread yourself too thin and aren't nearly as knowledgeable about a number of subjects as you think you are.

Stick to guitar-based music and poetry. And tell me how my ass tastes.

I love you so much, too.

I'd rather attempt to better myself in a number of areas and look like an ignoramus in the meantime than wind up like the U2 section posters that will permanently be useless in all but one small, increasingly esoteric niche.

Plus, I don't claim to have insider info.

xoxo

Last edited:
Hey man. Go White Sox. Go Nats. Go Cubbies. Fuck the Cardinals. Fuck the Twins. Fuck the Philles. Go Dodgers. Go Tigers for Dalton. Go Red Sox for Hewson and Phanan. Go Rangers for impy. Go Ms for Cori and tourist. Go Mets for headache. Go Royals for my friend Kevin. Go yankees for that bitch NSW. Fuck laz. Ifyoushout...only cares about Lebron. Go Marlins for 7 and Ozzie. Fuck the fucking Packers to scummy hell. Fuck the fucking Packers.

I studied sports journalism in college, and having gone to a rather large university with a big time sports journalism program I was able to establish a lot of connections, a number of which are quite reliable.

I studied sports journalism in college, and having gone to a rather large university with a big time sports journalism program I was able to establish a lot of connections, a number of which are quite reliable.

That's pretty cool, as an MA or BA? I know a couple of schools down here do the whole sports management thing as undergraduate degrees, but never really seen a sports journalism degree.

That's pretty cool, as an MA or BA? I know a couple of schools down here do the whole sports management thing as undergraduate degrees, but never really seen a sports journalism degree.

BA. It's technically a degree in broadcast journalism but my focus was on sports and I was in the sports journalism program.

It makes no sense. "I'm offended he tried to get on base in a two run game." He claims he knows it wasn't to win the game because he didn't steal a base even though Rasmus NEVER steals.

Between this shit about the bunt and Fernando Rodney looking like a total ass, this has been a pretty stupid couple of days for baseball.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

So the Mariners are now 5-0 in games I've attended. Time for some season tickets, Jack Zduriencik!

Back
Top Bottom