MLB 2013 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I'm feeling down about my baseball team, I look at this photo:

bgkgc5cccaapirx.jpg

And, man, the troubles just melt away.

- Great to see Dunn hit a homer last night, and then pop off with two more homers today. He's clearly not going to hit for average, but we need his 40 to 50 bombs in the middle of the lineup if we want to turn this shit around.

- Manny Machado is a fucking beast.

- Peef, what do you think about Jimmy Rollins this season? He's currently available in my fantasy league, and I'm thinking about scooping him up. I have Asdrubal Cabrera at shortstop right now. Do you think this would be a good move? Tell me now.

No. His BA is the same as last year but his walks and SLG are both down. He usually makes up for his relatively low OBP with power and that's not coming for him either. I doubt you can't find something better.

My favorite one of this series:

mo_broken_FGmark.gif

I can't believe this man will retire.

1. Chris Davis? Really? Chris Davis? Wow. Somebody get this fucker tested immediately.
2. Jered Weaver is back. He will help the Angels tremendously, and he will also help my FANTASY BASEBALL TEAM.

In his 3rd start of the season after being called up, Nick Franklin hits 2 homeruns. It's too bad it looks like he's moved to 2B off SS permanently.

In his 3rd start of the season after being called up, Nick Franklin hits 2 homeruns. It's too bad it looks like he's moved to 2B off SS permanently.

Wait until the Seattle coaching staff spends some time with him.

Wait until the Seattle coaching staff spends some time with him.

:depressed:

I cannot stand the current coaching staff. What happened when Ackley got sent down? Started hitting the crap out of the ball again.

:sigh:

That's definitely a consolation. My brother and I predicted if they'd lost 10 in a row when they were on that losing streak that the current management would be gone. Unfortunately, we didn't get the opportunity to see if that would be a reality. But yeah, some of the posters here might love Wedge's group after Wedge just trashed SABR stuff.

Fucking Matt Cain.

This fucker has been terrible this year. He's getting destroyed by the Cardinals right now. They have eight hits this inning.

Wish I hadn't drafted this fucker.

EDIT: Nine hits this inning. Wow. If he doesn't get the pitcher out right here, he'll be yanked without escaping the 3rd.

GOD DAMMIT.

That Koji Uehara for Chris Davis and Tommy Hunter deal doesn't look so hot now. Holy smokes, Chris Davis.

Question for NSW: when was the last time you saw a Yankees line-up this bad?

Well. The Rangers can barely find a place for Profar to play, so it's not like they are in deep need.

MLB to decapitate a large number of steroid-buying players in an elaborate ritualistic ceremony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom