MLB 2013 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yanks pulled off a neat little triple play tonight, just as the O's were looking to make the game interesting.

It's nice to know that despite their 162-game hot streak last year, the Orioles are, indeed, still the Orioles.

Especially against the Dodgers. It'll be interesting to see how this unfolds. Maybe next time they can break one of his bones. Something in his hand to sap his power, perhaps?

Meanwhile, free hot chocolate and coffee for Twins fans if they attend tonight's game. Gotta love April baseball in Minneapolis. :wink:

We northerners are a hearty breed! That said, the potential for cold weather is the single drawback of Target Field compared to the Metrodome.

But who cares? My Twins have already gone to shit. :sad:

The Braves are awesome. Or maybe I'm just not willing to admit that maybe the Nats aren't so great. Marlins are up next to get them on track.

120k came out for the Braves series, which is fantastic. I obviously have an affinity for DC sports, so that figure makes me happy.

We northerners are a hearty breed! That said, the potential for cold weather is the single drawback of Target Field compared to the Metrodome.

But who cares? My Twins have already gone to shit. :sad:

You're not allowed to give up on your team yet. It's only April. :wink: The Twins should just avoid home games until May. :wink:

1. The Astros new road uniforms look exactly like the fucking Twins. Fuck that. Terrible move.
2. Ben Revere's catch today was as good as it gets. Wow.
3. It was surreal watching Buehrle pitch against us tonight. And it was vintage Buehrle. The fucker did it. So much fun watching him go against Konerko, though. Both players were stifling smiles during their first at-bat against each other. Those two probably know each other as well as any two players in baseball.

As was Chase Utley's pinch hit home run. Too bad the Phillies lost/suck.

Things could be worse...

r23qjl.jpg

Harvey is really good. He and Wheeler could be a great 1-2 punch for years to come.

So apparently Neil Diamond showed up at Fenway an hour before the game and asked if he could sing.

I was listening to czaban or kuselias this week and I think he said the daughter of a woman in the front office had a baby girl. Strange thing is, the name of the baby wasn't anything close to Caroline.

I was too lazy to verify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom