MLB 2010 The Third - B. Wood Popped Out to Catcher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edwin Jackson is a cunt.

th_CryingIndian.gif

And the Rangers are owned by the Nolan Ryan's group. I'm pulling for them to win it all this year. I love Cliff Lee and I love Vlad and I love Josh Hamilton and I love Elvis Andrus. They make me jealous.

And the Rangers are owned by the Nolan Ryan's group.

Considering I followed the auction on The Twitter from the outset, it was pretty sweet relief when 11:30 PM rolled around and Nolan and Chuck were left standing. As much as I love Cuban, this is better for the team.

Not like I want to give credit here, but still.......when you consider the amount of injuries and the division they are in, the Red Sox record is pretty amazing. Like, really amazing. And they worry me.

^ agreed. This weekend's series can put the Red Sox back in striking distance. Or far, far away from the WC.

Looking forward.

Crazy fucking game this afternoon. Mark Kotsay, who has been the black sheep of the team of all year, coming up LARGE.

Now we go to Baltimore, home of Bubbs, Poot, Wee-Bey, and the Orioles, who are one of only two AL teams we haven't played yet this year. The other? The Red Sox. DUN DUN DUN. Exciting times ahead.

Crazy fucking game this afternoon. Mark Kotsay, who has been the black sheep of the team of all year, coming up LARGE.

Twice! The first one, the home run, had lots of people leaving. We did not because I knew Bobby Jenks was coming in. The second one took the wind right out of the stadium. A triple for Kotsay? huh?

The frustrating part was Valverde was ahead in the count, and had 2 strikes to every batter that got a hit in the 11th. He should not have been in for 2 innings.

It was a great game...especially since my friend and I got free tickets right behind home plate. Sometimes it pays to be hanging out with a guy in a wheel chair. The guy came out of nowhere and gave us free tickets from his season tickets. Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom