MLB 2010 The Third - B. Wood Popped Out to Catcher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd love to say they are for real...I mean we're still hitting some pretty good pitchers (well, we didn't really hit Hamels).

However, I'm going to hold my optimism for a bit. :) However, I would never have thought we would have 11 runs in a game where Halladay started!

Halladay will be 10-8 after this game. This is only the second start in his last 13 in which the Phillies scored more than two runs.

Now what makes you say that?

url-11.jpg

Oh.

The Deputy don't mind you givin' him a lil' bit of razzing now and then, as long as it's all in good fun. But, if the ribbin' all of a sudden gets a bit more serious....then lead's gonna fly, Philly, and they'll wind up carting your sorry Yankee ass back to the slum you came from.

Well, the # of weeks he's out > than the # of starts you predicted for starters, so, again, bad guess.

4-5 weeks is 28-35 days so looks like between 5 and 7 starts, if all his rehab and healing go perfectly.

Dude, I was more hoping than guessing on how many starts he'd miss. It sucks that he'll be gone for a while. With the trading deadline coming up in a couple of weeks, I'm curious if the Yanks will make a move for a starter to help out.

The Deputy don't mind you givin' him a lil' bit of razzing now and then, as long as it's all in good fun. But, if the ribbin' all of a sudden gets a bit more serious....then lead's gonna fly, Philly, and they'll wind up carting your sorry Yankee ass back to the slum you came from.

Impressive. Most impressive.

Dude, I was more hoping than guessing on how many starts he'd miss. It sucks that he'll be gone for a while. With the trading deadline coming up in a couple of weeks, I'm curious if the Yanks will make a move for a starter to help out.

I think they'll just roll with Mitre in the rotation and seek to add a reliever but I could be wrong.

Someone's been playing a little too much Red Dead Redemption.

Are the Cubs for real, or did they just have a lucky weekend? Barring a dumb mistake yesterday late in the game and this would have been a four-game sweep.

Dare I begin to hope? It's not like this next series will be indicative either...well, maybe it will if they get swept.

One of my buddies has his Streak for the Cash up at 15. (Mine is, sadly, at zero). Hopefully he doesn't fuck it up, wins the 100 grand, and gives me like 50 bucks or something.

I love how the Dodgers sweep the Cubs and then get swept themselves by the Cardinals so the Cubs wind up barely making up any ground in the Central.

Unless the Phils make a big move before the deadline, I'm about ready to declare the 2010 campaign dead. Two more weeks of shitty baseball and it's over.

Back
Top Bottom