MLB 2010 - The Second - B. Wood struck out swinging

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Imperor

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
In the inaugural thread of the 2010 Major League Baseball season, the legend of Dick Wood was born. Let's see what happens in the top of the second.

Due up:

PhilsFan getting tazered. Again.
Tourist and a fruitless search for the Mariners' bats.
Dick Wood filling us in on every inconsequential and unproductive at bat of his.

And in the bottom half of the inning:

An inexplicable "post a broom after a sweep" meme annoyingly sweeps the MLB thread.
New York and Boston play against each other, ESPN maintains a hard on for three days.
Ron Washington does another line of coke.

Ron Washington does another line of coke.

Ron_Washington_Coke_N_Smile.gif

Just checking in on the new thread. Nothing interesting to say after witnessing Liriano's bad outing Saturday. Dropping 2 at home to the Orioles? :tsk:

Dan, next game, Walleye on a Stick, but that's not until the Yankees come to town.

Dick Wood would probably fit in well with the Mariners' non-existent run-production. Let's make it happen so whatshisname has to change his screen name again.

A message for Dalton:

Because of "how hard Zumaya throws" and "Ordonez's sliding fucking catch in the 8th to keep the Tigers in the lead" ... fuck off.

From NSW.

You can't hit Jose Valverde, you can only hope that he hits you.

BTW - Valverde threw 10 straight splitters according to Dan Dickerson and Jim Price. Of course, I trust my left nuts opinions on baseball more than I trust Jim Price. He's functionally retarded. I'm convinced he's contractually obligated to use the phrases "power arm and the art of pitching" or "change the eye level" once an inning.

He's on one of his little breaks. He messaged me on The Facebook just to inform me of how frustrated he was by the Tigers winning that game.

"Fuck Dalton, his family, the state of Michigan and every Tiger fan that ever lived except for Ernie Harwell, RIP."

Just checking in on the new thread. Nothing interesting to say after witnessing Liriano's bad outing Saturday. Dropping 2 at home to the Orioles? :tsk:

Dan, next game, Walleye on a Stick, but that's not until the Yankees come to town.

Baltimore really isn't a terrible team, despite the 86-game losing streak they had early in the season.

i know this happens every year when teams win the world series, but it's been cool watching the yankees giving out rings to players who helped them win last year. matsui, gaudin, ramirez, damon last night.

wonder when they will give ryan howard his?

/baiting pf
//too obvious?

Can you tell your boy Kevin Slowey to be really shitty tonight? Thanks.

I like your sig quote.

The weather may do it for him. It is drizzly, cold and shitty here.

Actually, I think there may be a link between the Twins losing at home and the high temperature of the day so far this season.

Back
Top Bottom