MLB 2010 - The First

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
was hoping the title would have been, "MLB 2010 - the yankees shall repeat"

Brandon Wood, who was expected to replace the departed Chone Figgins at third, has struggled some this spring and probably will share time with Maicer Izturis. Wood struck out twice Wednesday, dropping his average to .255, with more strikeouts (10) than extra-base hits (three).
i still have no idea who brandon wood is and why that guy would make a brandon wood account name :shrug:

i still have no idea who brandon wood is and why that guy would make a brandon wood account name :shrug:

Cuz he used to call himself John Lackey, but than Lackey went to the BoSox. He than decided that Brandon Wood would be a suitable replacement for his user name. What an exciting story, huh? :doh:

Yeah, the Yanks look pretty good for a repeat, but anything can happen in MLB. :wink: The Yanks get the joy of starting and ending their season at Fenway Park.

The Yanks get the joy of starting and ending their season at Fenway Park.

mlb can blow me for pulling that shit

the league made new york open in fenway in 05 after they won the title and forced them to watch them get their little rings and raise their little flag.

but the year after new york wins - not only do they not open at home, they open at fenway again

the league made new york open in fenway in 05 after they won the title and forced them to watch them get their little rings and raise their little flag.

but the year after new york wins - not only do they not open at home, they open at fenway again
Yeah, Major League Baseball really doesn't care about the Yankees!

Boston opened at New York in 2005.

For years I yearned to have a full-fledged fellow Yankee fan in here to help me, since there are so many Red Sox fans in here.

I finally get my wish, and now I'm sort of missing being the only one.

I couldn't give 2 shits or a fuck where they open their season.

Boston opened at New York in 2005.

damn. my bad on that one :lol:. i even double checked cause i was certain it was in fenway

For years I yearned to have a full-fledged fellow Yankee fan in here to help me, since there are so many Red Sox fans in here.

I finally get my wish, and now I'm sort of missing being the only one.

I couldn't give 2 shits or a fuck where they open their season.

:hug:

had no idea you were a yankee fan

speaking of schedules, it's cool the yankees open at home w/the angels...talk about 3 easy wins.

/obvious baiting

damn. my bad on that one :lol:. i even double checked cause i was certain it was in fenway

:hug:

had no idea you were a yankee fan

speaking of schedules, it's cool the yankees open at home w/the angels...talk about 3 easy wins.

/obvious baiting

Life long. Born and bred in the Bronx, lived there for the first 26 years of my life.

Have been to a shit-ton of games there and on the road, including Game 6 in 1996, the last game at the old Stadium, the All-Star game that same season, the first game at the new one, etc. I haven't lived in the city since 1997 but I go back a lot, and always catch the Yanks when they come to whatever city I'm living in. Flip side, I was at all 4 games in the desert in 2001, which was just horrid.

i was a yankees fans when i was like 4 and 5 years old because my grandma was from the bronx and she liked the yankees.

then the mets were good in 86 and the rest of my family convinced the young and impressionable lad that i was to join the rest of them as met fans.

just another example of how my family has screwed me. at least i stayed strong and stuck with the giants...

i hope you still post updates from salt lake city
Pubbie's new avatar??
1038043.jpg

Pubbie's new avatar??
1038043.jpg

Hardy har har.... *slaps knee :lmao:

Sorry guys, I will make the big club and, a week from tomorrow, I will be starting at 3b vs. the Twins at Angel Stadium. :sexywink: (I should probably tell you mofos: I'm out of options).

From yesterday vs. the Giants:
Third baseman Brandon Wood made two outstanding plays, a bare-handed grab of Andres Torres' bunt and off-balance throw to first base in the first inning and a long throw to first after ranging deep behind the bag for Buster Posey's grounder in the second inning.

And the Mariners are 3 back of the Rangers at the time.:D

Naw, the Mariners will be about even if the Angels are 7 back. Mostly due to the fact that Lee and Bedard will both miss April (at least).

Naw, the Mariners will be about even if the Angels are 7 back. Mostly due to the fact that Lee and Bedard will both miss April (at least).

Yeah, but Milton Bradley is your clean-up hitter, so, all will be fine.

:)

I'm pulling for your M's to win that division. Fuck Impy and fuck Brandon Wood and fuck the team who plays 10 miles from where I now live.

The Mariners won't be able to score enough runs to win that division.

Their offense is still kind of weak, but the International Astronomical Union had the Safeco outfield classified as a black hole after the Royals visited for a 3-game series and came out with 5 fewer runs than they started with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom