MLB 2010 - The First

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curtis Granderson is my Tiger ...

tigers.gif

as granderson was going deep, i was in the middle of typing i wish i could not have to listen to miller/morgan but my stupid espnradio affiliate has the women's final four and i can't find a stream on the internet :angry:

even though the interference fantasy league never got off the ground. i'm going to go ahead and say i drafted posada & granderson and am claiming victory

You feeling confident about the Tigers?

My head tells me that the Tigers are an iffy team: If Jackson and Sizemore hit, if Maggs and Guillen drink deeply from the fountain of youth, if Cabrera is done drinking, if Verlander and Porcello compete for the cy young, if the rest of our starters pitch 550 innings, if Zumaya pitches like it's 2006, then we'll be awesome.

My heart tells me that we're going to go 158-4.

My head tells me that the Tigers are an iffy team: If Jackson and Sizemore hit, if Maggs and Guillen drink deeply from the fountain of youth, if Cabrera is done drinking, if Verlander and Porcello compete for the cy young, if the rest of our starters pitch 550 innings, if Zumaya pitches like it's 2006, then we'll be awesome.

My heart tells me that we're going to go 158-4.

My head tells me the Yanks will have fierce competition from the Sox and Rays, so a playoff appearance is no lock, even with their roster/payroll.

My heart says we win the division and then who the fuck knows.

The Tigers play in a division that is completely up for grabs.

Spent plenty of time there, but never actually called it home.

17 hours until it's Rangers time.

Well, I was pretty young, but I remember enjoying it. I had family out there, so over the course of several years, my folks and I would pop in to visit for any number of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom