MLB 2010 - The First

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got home just in time to catch the last three outs. If you're Gabe Kapler there, why are you swinging at that shit in a 3-1 count trying to break up a PG? Come on.

Ah, and since this seems to be the new "thing," allow me:

400px-Broom_icon.svg.png

1. Mariners lose 8 in a row, scoring only 12 runs in span.
2. Mariners fire hitting coach.
3. Mariners score 8 in first game with new hitting coach.

1. Mariners lose 8 in a row, scoring only 12 runs in span.
2. Mariners fire hitting coach.
3. Mariners score 8 in first game with new hitting coach.

To make matters worse, Dickie Dub's weekend in the Emerald City found him 1 of 8 with only one strikeout and two squandered chances with runners in scoring position. Ruthian stuff. The Seattle pitching stuff must be beside themselves with embarrassment.

To make matters worse, Dickie Dub's weekend in the Emerald City found him 1 of 8 with only one strikeout and two squandered chances with runners in scoring position. Ruthian stuff. The Seattle pitching stuff must be beside themselves with embarrassment.

Yeah, I hit three fly balls and a single yesterday. That's a good sign, actually.

Tourist, don't be fooled into thinking your team is going to start hitting because they scored 8 on the Angels. We're absolutely pathetic right now, and have been for several games.

Yeah, I hit three fly balls and a single yesterday. That's a good sign, actually.

Tourist, don't be fooled into thinking your team is going to start hitting because they scored 8 on the Angels. We're absolutely pathetic right now, and have been for several games.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom