MLB 2010 - The First

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
olney just picked the rockies over the yankees in the world series

Wow.

I see at least one sports book has Tampa Bay at 18/1 to win -- this seems like a pretty good bet to me. I figure that they're 50% to emerge from the bloodbath of the AL East this season, and certainly better then average to win the 8-team playoff if they do qualify.

Texas at 25/1 looks decent also.

Wow.

I see at least one sports book has Tampa Bay at 18/1 to win -- this seems like a pretty good bet to me. I figure that they're 50% to emerge from the bloodbath of the AL East this season, and certainly better then average to win the 8-team playoff if they do qualify.

Texas at 25/1 looks decent also.

bodog has tampa at 20/1, barely ahead of the braves at 22/1, which is laughable to me, and quite the tasty wager.

the cardinals, however, sit at 12/1. how do these schmucks come up with this?

meanwhile toronto has an over/under of 70 1/2... -135 on the money line... which i think is the tastiest of all if you want to put some large wagers down, because i don't see any chance in hell that toronto doesn't lose 100 games this year.

if the yankees, red sox and rays are all close to 90 wins, and the orioles are considered to be better... somebody's gotta get all of those loses.

i'm also thrilled that jerry manuel is the odds on favorite to be the first manager fired this year, edging out a known crack head. awsome. :hi5:

Who will be the first manager to be fired? All wagers have action. Listed Competitors Only.
AJ Hinch
8/1

Bruce Bochy
8/1

Dave Trembley
6/1

Jerry Manuel
2/1

Lou Piniella
5/1

Ozzie Guillen
9/2

Ron Washington
11/4

I like the Rays and Cards plays...I'm not sure I'd bite on the Jays though. I could see them getting to 70 wins, partially because I'm not nearly as high on the O's as a lot of people are.

The Toledo Mud Hens

ftffs.jpg

FIFTH THIRD FANATIC FREEZE SUNDAY (15 SCOOPS) - 3 flavors of your favorite Toft's ice cream x 5 scoops of each delicious flavor = 1 colossal sweet treat and a souvenir helmet! Topped with whipped cream, hot fudge, rainbow sprinkles, peanuts, and cherries. Served in a souvenir full size helmet! Served at Casey's Creamery/Taco Hut and Home-Run Hot Dogs

want

LOLOL...

We fuckin' win the fuckin' division every fuckin' year but you guys will pick us 3rd or 4th because, apparently, you fuckin' think I'll be too fuckin' satisfied if you pick us first and I fuckin' see that you picked us first.

Why don't you fuckin' take the fuckin' blinders off?

Sincerely,

Dan Finnerty

QFT, and I'm looking at Impy on this one. Your home state won't even let me be content in finally having become used to saying "soda". No, now they want me to fucking call it "coke". Well it's just not happening. Dr. Pepper is not now, nor (hopefully) will it ever be, owned by the Coca-Cola company. :rant:.

Uh...yeah...

QFT, and I'm looking at Impy on this one. Your home state won't even let me be content in finally having become used to saying "soda". No, now they want me to fucking call it "coke". Well it's just not happening. Dr. Pepper is not now, nor (hopefully) will it ever be, owned by the Coca-Cola company. :rant:.

Uh...yeah...

I'm from Chicago, and I feel like an idiot for saying "pop" for the first 20 years of my life.

Thank the gods I was able to shake that regional habit.

But yeah, saying "Coke" for everything is even worse. What kind of brain dead fog are those people living in?

I'm from Chicago, and I feel like an idiot for saying "pop" for the first 20 years of my life.

Thank the gods I was able to shake that regional habit.

But yeah, saying "Coke" for everything is even worse. What kind of brain dead fog are those people living in?

I just...have always called it pop. I've always been aware that (what appears to be) the majority of the rest of the country calls is "soda". I've come to peace with that. But...Coke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom