MLB 2010 - The First

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's got lightning in his bat and we want to see how that's going to play," said manager Mike Scioscia.

8f131.jpg

And I've got an enchanted jock strap.

Seven runs on five hits. Ten walks. Two HBP. Not gonna win a lot of games like that, Rangers. Harden had 8 Ks in 3.2 IP, but his location was way off, walking five. Come on, Richy.

Yay for regression! After having a crazy good record in 1-run games last year, the Mariners begin the season 0-2 in 1-run games!

Jorge Posada? Fuck Jorge Posada. What an incredibly douche. Phanan nailed it: he bitches about fucking everything.

I wish there were more Yankees like him, though, because it'd be that much easier to dislike them. Too many class acts on that one to truly loathe them. Posada makes it a lot easier, though.

i've honestly never picked up on any of these things about jorge, other than his giant fuck head.

paul o'neil on the other hand... god i hated that miserable prick.
Watching all six World Series games really helped. It was a running theme: Posada would be at bat and the opposing pitcher would throw a strke, and then Posada would bitch about it. Every time.

Watching all six World Series games really helped. It was a running theme: Posada would be at bat and the opposing pitcher would throw a strke, and then Posada would bitch about it. Every time.

honestly i've seen posada on a regular basis and i've never even thought of him as being annoying :shrug:

of course now that it's been brought up i will see it all the time.

No worries, just gettin' my reps in. Though I think Scioscia's gonna give me a blow tonight and let Izturis get some AB's.

Every AB I get puts me one AB closer to becoming a monster at the plate. Honestly, guys, when I find my stroke and start showing the world what I can do, you're all gonna be :silent: I guarantee it. :wave:

duh. what was i thinking there:doh:

i went to the seattle show in 97 at the kingdome. i spit on the floor when i walked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom