MLB 2010 Part 4 - October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got home to see this most unfortunate of endings and find out that my brother picked tonight to get into the Madden franchise and steal my tv. Guess that's what Gameday's for

Come on Braves :(.

On one hand, San Francisco has the best staff to match up with the Phillies.

On the other hand, the Tomahawk Chop singalong is the most annoying thing north of the Trop and their cowbells.

Game 1: Tim Lincecum at Roy Halladay
Game 2: Matt Cain at Roy Oswalt
Game 3: Cole Hamels at Jonathan Sanchez
Game 4: Joe Blanton at Madison Baumgartner
Game 5: Roy Halladay at Tim Lincecum
Game 6: Matt Cain at Roy Oswalt
Game 7: Jonathan Sanchez at Cole Hamels

Let's do this.

Game 1: Tim Lincecum at Roy Halladay
Game 2: Matt Cain at Roy Oswalt
Game 3: Cole Hamels at Jonathan Sanchez
Game 4: Joe Blanton at Madison Baumgartner
Game 5: Roy Halladay at Tim Lincecum
Game 6: Matt Cain at Roy Oswalt
Game 7: Jonathan Sanchez at Cole Hamels

Let's do this.

Some great pitching matchups...so the average game score will be 13-11:wink:.

I'm excited to watch this game tonight.

Whoever decided indoor baseball was a good idea needs to be shot. In the face. With a bazooka.

Really hope Texas pulls this one out, because watching Jorge Posada try to handle the Rangers' running game would be all sorts of hilarious.

The sad thing is that even though I rarely if ever drink it anymore, Tropican OJ is my favorite drink.

But, fuck the Rays and their shit-house of a stadium and their stupid fan base.

Let's go Clifford, close this motherfucker out.

Maybe if the Rays ever get a new stadium, more people will give a shit about them. It's a shame. They're a good team and they have a good manager. In tonight's game though, I'm going for Texas. They need to finally lose their playoff cherry.

I really couldn't tell from the angle I saw but you might be right. It was pretty close, though, even in slo-mo.

There's a blown call a game this post-season.

Maybe if the Rays ever get a new stadium, more people will give a shit about them. It's a shame. They're a good team and they have a good manager. In tonight's game though, I'm going for Texas. They need to finally lose their playoff cherry.

If getting to a World Series doesn't put people in the seats, what will?

If getting to a World Series doesn't put people in the seats, what will?

That is a good question.

The Marlins have won the World Series twice and their attendance over the years has been shaky too. But, they're finally getting a new stadium. I guess the test there is too see if people finally show up on a regular basis. I think the stadium is only gonna hold 30-40,000.

Back
Top Bottom