MLB 2008: The Playoffs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit of an amatuer at MS Paint

All of Chicago can rise up in the cheer: GFY NSW

NSWdacurse.jpg

:hi5:

Yup, I did. Every damn time a Sox fan talks about my Cubbies, it's "faggots, pussies, chokers, fucks, homo's, or they feel they have to tell me I'm a dumb ass or I suck. My favorite is when people look at me and say, "Why are you a Cubs fan?"

Er, but I didn't say any of that. :angry: Don't be draggin my name into all that. :mad:

How many homers will Manny hit in tonight's game?

I guess the answer was only 1. Shucks. I thought he'd get 2 tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

It's a beautiful thing.

Wait...do you hear that? What is that? Oh yeah, it's the sound of a million Cubs fans crying into their rally caps. Oh no! Not again! This can't happen AGAIN can it?

Deja Vu all over again.

You motherfuckers are FUCKED. Yours truly sleeps soundly tonight. Let's go White Sox.

I guess the answer was only 1. Shucks. I thought he'd get 2 tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

It's a beautiful thing.

Wait...do you hear that? What is that? Oh yeah, it's the sound of a million Cubs fans crying into their rally caps. Oh no! Not again! This can't happen AGAIN can it?

Deja Vu all over again.

You motherfuckers are FUCKED. Yours truly sleeps soundly tonight. Let's go White Sox.

If I knew where you lived, I would personally like to sit and have a cup of tea with you. Then, I'd like to whoop your ass. Love Phil

Tonight's Red Sox-Angels game has definitely been worth getting up at 3am local time for.

Friday's game with Dice-BB on the mound, probably not so much.

Buck Martinez sounds just about as whiny and nasally as I imagine Laz sounds. Both are fucking insufferable.

Chip Caray + Buck Martinez = slap in the face to fans.

Oh, hey Gary Matthews, nice fucking job.

Chip Caray as Lackey leaves the game:

"He made one mistake, and the Red Sox made him pay". Fucking shit, that's just not how it works....sometimes, good hitters hit good pitches, sometimes pitchers make mistakes and they get away with it.....not every HR, big hit, etc, is the result of a "mistake"....you'd think a 3rd generation play x play man would know this, but no.

I've been looking at that photo for a while now, and, I know that you might not believe me, but that's not actually me there at Wrigley. You're going to have to trust me on this.....wasn't me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom