MLB 2006 - Spring has officially begun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shrmn8rpoptart said:

I think that maybe Steve Stone and the rest of the league are in such shock at the fact that the Rockies are for real and can hit outside of Denver this year.

I for one do not need any "juiced exlpanation". I simply believe that Cory Sullivan and Brad Hawpe can swing the bat. Heck everyone in the lineup except maybe Ardoin can hit.

I hate the fact that if the Rockies score 10 at home, it's because they play at altitude, and if they score 10 at PetCo, the balls are juiced.

Well, to be fair, no team has ever scored 36 runs in 3 games at PetCo. The fact that it was the Rockie who did it just adds to the story.

shrmn8rpoptart said:

I think that maybe Steve Stone and the rest of the league are in such shock at the fact that the Rockies are for real and can hit outside of Denver this year.

I for one do not need any "juiced exlpanation". I simply believe that Cory Sullivan and Brad Hawpe can swing the bat. Heck everyone in the lineup except maybe Ardoin can hit.

I hate the fact that if the Rockies score 10 at home, it's because they play at altitude, and if they score 10 at PetCo, the balls are juiced.

here's an idea... the rockeis are, indeed, a little better than last year, and while at the same time the padres blow.

now everyone's happy.

I think the Fenway crowd has officially become completely smitten with Papelbon. The place went nuts for him during pregame introductions and when he came in. He's got some electric stuff :drool:

Brad Hawpe has hit a homer, triple, and double two nights in a row.

The Rockies are also a half game up, which probably marks the latest into the season they've been in this position since at least 2000, if not '95.

Helton has hit safely in every game this year, and the starting pitching is still holding up.

Also, four wins in a row away from Coors. I don't think they managed that until June last year.

shrmn8rpoptart said:

The Rockies are also a half game up, which probably marks the latest into the season they've been in this position since at least 2000, if not '95.

It's been one week, LOLOL

first three pitches to pedro have been up and in... still a foot away from pedro, but up and in none the less.

don't be a bunch of pussies... either hit him or don't hit him. don't try to intimidate him... at this point in his career, it obviously ain't gonna work.

haha armas walked pedro. you suck. good job buddy. ya have a chance to him him, you don't, but walk him instead. smooooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom