Million Dollar Hotel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*k_i_t_e_86*

War Child
Hello!
Im sure a lot of you seen the film; honestly i myself not yet :|
So what can you say about it, did you like it, is it worth seeing, how did Bono cope with the new role?

I just love the soundtruck from MDH and hope to see the movie soon!

Take care

Its strange--the music is good. I have the DVD and watched it once. I wish I had just bought the soundtrack. The guy who plays the John Lennon-like character is quite funny. You will probably enjoy it--but it won't be your favorite. Bono shows up in one scene--I think they are in a bar-I can't remember if he says anything though. Good Luck watching it.

I think that it is probably the worst film (or at least one of the two or three worst films) that Wenders has ever made...

Gibson, for the record, said the film was, "...As boring as a dog's ass," if I remember correctly.

The film is pretty well-conceived and orchestrated visually (though perhaps a bit too self-concious), but the story is painfully dull and meaningless. If you're in it for Bono, then don't hold your breath--he has a cameo which lasts for about two seconds. :wink:

It's worth a viewing, I suppose, but if you've got the soundtrack you've already got 99%--maybe more--of what was worthwhile in this film.

Back
Top Bottom