Miley Cyrus drives people to murder/suicide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Night & Day

Rock n' Roll Doggie, Band-aid
HOLLYWOOD - A teenager from northern California has been arrested for allegedly planning to crash a plane into a Miley Cyrus concert.

The unnamed 16-year-old was detained by the FBI after smuggling handcuffs, duct tape, rope and other items on to a flight from Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Although there was no incident on the plane, the FBI has accused the boy of hatching plans to hijack the jet and direct it into a stadium in Lafayette in Los Angeles,
where the pop star was performing, according to TMZ.com.

A spokesman for the FBI tells the Web site, "He had some general plans where he was going and indicated where he wanted to die."

However, it was later confirmed that the date of Hannah Montana star Cyrus 's concert in Lafayette was actually scheduled for Jan. 25--three days after the attempted attack on Jan. 22.

The 15-year-old actress/singer is in the middle of her Best of Both Worlds tour, which will her play 69 live shows concluding in Miami on Jan. 31.

:lmao:

night_and_day66 said:
HOLLYWOOD - A teenager from northern California has been arrested for allegedly planning to crash a plane into a Miley Cyrus concert.

The unnamed 16-year-old...

Oh, shit! :ohmy:

Wait...hold on...

from northern California

Whew. Had to do a double take there. I thought they were on to me for a second. :uhoh:

"The last time I freaked out
I just kept looking down
I st-st-stuttered when
You asked me what I’m thinking about
Felt like I couldn’t breathe
You asked what’s wrong with me
My best friend Lesley said
“Oh she’s just being Miley”
The next time we hang out
I will redeem myself
My heart it can’t rest till then
Oh whoa ohh