Milestone, County Tipperary Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonnie jewlery is cool , whats do you like working with the best? i do some beading ... well thats a lie! i did some beading when i had time , now i have a zillion bucks worth of beads sitting aroudn that i meant to make up , :reject: i will get to it . in about 2 years :lol:

That's pretty cool! I wish I had the patience for that, I haven't drawn in ages. :sigh:

Well I more meant that seeing how awesome you are with MS Paint, I can only imagine how good you are with a pencil and papers!

I really like the alien one in the first pic!(at least I hope it's an alien) It reminds me a bit of that mainting the scream. :hmm:

:lol: The dog's eyes on its tongue, that's some great work there!

I didn't know you drew at all, you should get back into it!

Yeah, nah that's cool. I getcha. :)

Which picture do you mean? The last painting in the blog? Edvard Munch was one of the first artists I really got into, so subconciously it probably was influenced by The Scream (a lot of my pictures have been overtime, probably because I have a larger-than-life print of it at home).

bonnie jewlery is cool , whats do you like working with the best? i do some beading ... well thats a lie! i did some beading when i had time , now i have a zillion bucks worth of beads sitting aroudn that i meant to make up , :reject: i will get to it . in about 2 years :lol:

Well, I guess the best word to describe jewelery is dangerous. It's metalwork on a very small scale. We have to use little tiny sawblades that break every two minutes, and they're only made in Switzerland for some reason. That's more frustrating than anything else, though. The real problems are stuff like all the chemicals (they scare me more than anything, since I have a tendency to bite my nails), metal dust, the machines you use that look like torture devices (apparently there are still some we're not up to using yet, so that's somewhat exciting) and basically are torture devices, the guillotine, the fire, the drills and the fact that our lecturer is like 60 and seems to be suffering from diseases that I didn't think you could get until you've lived to be 124.

So it's kind of my least favourite subject.

Well, I guess the best word to describe jewelery is dangerous. It's metalwork on a very small scale. We have to use little tiny sawblades that break every two minutes, and they're only made in Switzerland for some reason. That's more frustrating than anything else, though. The real problems are stuff like all the chemicals (they scare me more than anything, since I have a tendency to bite my nails), metal dust, the machines you use that look like torture devices (apparently there are still some we're not up to using yet, so that's somewhat exciting) and basically are torture devices, the guillotine, the fire, the drills and the fact that our lecturer is like 60 and seems to be suffering from diseases that I didn't think you could get until you've lived to be 124.

So it's kind of my least favourite subject.

sounds dangerous but kickarse!!!!!!! hehehe

i would love to learn glass blowing as well as metal work , looked into doing the courses for it , costs mega bucks

OK, we're nearly there. I've put on UF for the occasion. I've poured a drink. I'm posting bollocks as if 100,000 posts on a forum ACTUALLY MATTERS.

fuck you, I edited as fast as I could! :madspit:

which admittedly is a little slower than average tectonic drift.

This is how you become a postwhore: you ride that refresh button and catch things as they happen!

And haha.

I should just leave forever right now. It's not 100,000. It's not even 99,999.

Suckers!

:wave:

hah i got distracted posting on the facebook group about paris ticket exchanges (could maybe trade some of our spares for north america which would make me happy) and i almost missed it! phew.

I didn't know you drew at all, you should get back into it!

Yeah, nah that's cool. I getcha. :)

Which picture do you mean? The last painting in the blog? Edvard Munch was one of the first artists I really got into, so subconciously it probably was influenced by The Scream (a lot of my pictures have been overtime, probably because I have a larger-than-life print of it at home).

Yeah I did it a lot during highschool. Started with animals, manga, dragonball z and pokemon stuff, then I tried to draw Bono and Edge.. bono was pretty easy to do, Edge was annoying cause of the scruff. I pretty much don't have time for it these days. Maybe I could pick it up again this summer.

Yeah I meant the last one in the blog. :up: It's pretty damn cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom