Milestone, County Tipperary Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, speaking of cheese and sandwiches, check this out:

Scanwiches

1o2NBqhAYlez93joUUPWcjhOo1_400.jpg

1o2NBqhAYlf5vtqrlfIf0Oyxo1_400.jpg

That's actually pretty neat. We did similar things in Digital Media last year, but grosser.

and yeah, 19k and 16k aren't that cool, but they are "milestones" in the milestone thread. it could be a new purity question.

LM's just about at 30,000, so that would be a bit more of a milestone.

And haha, yeah, I plan to expand the test to 150 questions once we have enough.

I like that there's a bit of a crowd in here for a change.

Now I just need to post a bit more ...

:uhoh: I don't think I said hi myself either. :wink: shouldn't matter much since we're already talking elsewhere, but still. :wave: Hai.

:wave: Hi to the rest of you .. too?

Man that joke is so lame.

Lame, but inevitable.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I sometimes just barge in on a thread without saying hello properly at all, rude sod that I am.

:reject: :fail: No I didn't. That explains a lot!

What kind of job would you want with it? :hmm: I'd say you'd be a great cartoonist or comic drawer.

Ah, that's cool. It says it in my profile, but I don't really expect people to be checking that out all the time. :)

I'm not sure, this year I'm doing painting, photography, aforementioned digital media, design and jewelery. I'm trying to develop a lot of different talents, but I kind of suck at heaps of things right now (especially jewelery and photography - mainly because all the photography stuff is in the dark room, no digital). I guess pretty much everything I've shown here has been cartoony or comical, but I don't really like to be thought of as an MS Paint artist at all, I use it just because it's more convenient and quicker than scanning. And now that I have a new graphics tablet, shit be alright!

Here's some shit you can see that I've already posted here:
http://www.u2interference.com/forums/blogs/the+sad+punk/art-times-35232/

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f203/dog-animation-190487.html

Not my best, but I should scan things sometime...

Yeah, I know what you mean. I sometimes just barge in on a thread without saying hello properly at all, rude sod that I am.

I've noticed that lately I just strike up conversation with people without saying hello. My manners are slipping.

The way tuf bono is gnawing that microphone, he seems a wee bit confused. Or maybe microphones are but appetisers to tuf bono.

I suspect he just assumes anything in his hands constitutes food.

haha am i the only one who wants to know what you did that was gross?

i just hope they had celophane to protect the scanner....wait fuck the scanner, to save the sandwiches.

I don't remember exactly, but I know that this year in photography, we've made photograms using spit and chewed up food. The grossest stuff usually makes the coolest effects.

Alright, since Sicy's made a special status for 100,000, I've reset it from Setlist Antichrist now that I'm quite close.

Ah, that's cool. It says it in my profile, but I don't really expect people to be checking that out all the time. :)

I'm not sure, this year I'm doing painting, photography, aforementioned digital media, design and jewelery. I'm trying to develop a lot of different talents, but I kind of suck at heaps of things right now (especially jewelery and photography - mainly because all the photography stuff is in the dark room, no digital). I guess pretty much everything I've shown here has been cartoony or comical, but I don't really like to be thought of as an MS Paint artist at all, I use it just because it's more convenient and quicker than scanning. And now that I have a new graphics tablet, shit be alright!

Here's some shit you can see that I've already posted here:
http://www.u2interference.com/forums/blogs/the+sad+punk/art-times-35232/

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f203/dog-animation-190487.html

Not my best, but I should scan things sometime...

That's pretty cool! I wish I had the patience for that, I haven't drawn in ages. :sigh:

Well I more meant that seeing how awesome you are with MS Paint, I can only imagine how good you are with a pencil and papers!

I really like the alien one in the first pic!(at least I hope it's an alien) It reminds me a bit of that mainting the scream. :hmm:

:lol: The dog's eyes on its tongue, that's some great work there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom