Mike Weir! Go Mikey Go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roland of Gilead

Gunslinger
I hope he pulls this off. 3 shot lead going into tomorrow's final round. Singh right on his tail though. 3 shots back. :yikes: It would be very sweet if Mike could win this on home soil and beat the #1 Golfer in the world to do it too! :yes: (He has won in Vancouver when it was the Air Canada, but no Canadian has won the Canadian Open in 50+ years)

BAW's connection to Toronto has her pulling for "my queer" (just kidding!) in every event where he's near the top...

I like Mike's game and his course management; not only that, I also hit Taylor Made's...

By the way, anyone know where this Oakville course in Toronto is?????? and do they play golf in November???

No surprise why Vijay is #1..he's a worker and a scrambler on the course..Hole #11 really bit Vijay in the ass all week; he was +7 on that hole alone, he shoulda/coulda been the outright winner at -16 if it hadn't been for that hole.

A 3-hole playoff with Milke's ball in the water...tough luck. Congrats to both....Mike Weir is a gamer! :up:

Then its set..Mr. BAW and Bono's American Wife to Vancouver!!!!
:lol:

I just came home from the course here; shot a good decent round but the three fellows that I played with are leaving Friday for a 3 week-golf vacation in Ireland...I saw them play,,,,what a waste of money!!! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom