Mike Judge Collection Vol. 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
This DVD rules....heh..heh..heh...!

0009736881744_500X500.jpg

nb: on the commercials I've seen it says it includes music videos...does it have the old Beavis and Butthead sitting watch videos making comments bits from the original shows...those were the best parts of the show and were left out of prior releases.

Hewson said:
nb: on the commercials I've seen it says it includes music videos...does it have the old Beavis and Butthead sitting watch videos making comments bits from the original shows...those were the best parts of the show and were left out of prior releases.

I was all excited because I thought it would be just like the original episodes when it said it includes the music videos...but a review I read yesterday made it sound like the first two DVDs are all episodes with no videos, and the third DVD is just music videos. If that's the case...blugh. :( I liked watching the regular episodes and having them broken up by the videos and commentary. That was part of what made the show so good.

There's a Q&A with Mike Judge in the new issue of Entertainment weekly:

Q: What was the challenge in assembling the DVD?

A: Trying to get some of the videos cleared. Some of the funniest ones are where Beavis and Butthead aren't being nice. So the bands don't necessarily want that on the DVD. Grim Reaper agreed, and they were pretty mean to them, so I gotta hand it to them.

So the videos do have the B&B commentary...even if they aren't interspliced with the "episodes" as in the origianl MTV airings, it'll still be great to see them watching the videos.
Hope the got clearance fron Tool for "Sober", funniest damn thing Beavis ever said when watching that video and the little animated guy's arm is moving at like 100 MPH, "If I could move my arm that fast I'd never leave the house".

I managed to tape when they did "Lemon"...:lol:

"Crap is singing."

"This turd found a guitar!"

"And this piece of crap is playing the drums."

:lmao: :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom