Middle Intercourse Island superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
Must have. Or maybe your friends like hip-hop and hate life.
Well, their taste in music doesn't precisely coincide with mine, but we can agree on most things, so I'm guessing it was a sub-par performance on Muse's part... Or else the crowd wasn't that into it cos they were waiting for someone else, or something.

LemonMelon said:

roflbotebsrhx3.jpg

People've been calling Robert Smith "Fat Bob" for years. Time for "Chunky Paul"?

the tourist said:
Me too. Me and my most drunk: in 3 hours, 8 cocktails and 2 shots.
i've done 10 shots in about 90 minutes :wink: it was fun and i had to stop because i ran out of...i forget, i think it was bailey's i ran out of. i remember falling on my bed, peeling off my clothes, and drunk dialing people going "OMG I'M SO DRUNK IT'S SO HOT IN HERE WHAT THE HELL" because i talk so loudly when i'm drunk apparently :uhoh:

Alisaura said:

Well, their taste in music doesn't precisely coincide with mine, but we can agree on most things, so I'm guessing it was a sub-par performance on Muse's part... Or else the crowd wasn't that into it cos they were waiting for someone else, or something.

Right. So they don't like life? :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i've done 10 shots in about 90 minutes :wink: it was fun and i had to stop because i ran out of...i forget, i think it was bailey's i ran out of. i remember falling on my bed, peeling off my clothes, and drunk dialing people going "OMG I'M SO DRUNK IT'S SO HOT IN HERE WHAT THE HELL" because i talk so loudly when i'm drunk apparently :uhoh:

I remember falling over while coming back from the bathroom, trying to play it off and have a conversation about the Beatles. Anyway, I believe each of my cocktails had 2 shots in them (if not more).

cinnaminson said:
nope but it looks like he's ripping one out, or is that just my interpretation?
lol he does look like he's farting, or something. god that is the worst picture ever. of anyone. well, aside from current pictures of carrot top, or star jones.

Should I make a fan video of unattractive Bono pictures using Supermassive Black Hole as the background music? All in favor, raise your hand.

Alisaura said:

Damn, you must be right. How am I going to break the news to them??

:wink:

You could hand them a gun with a note scribbled on it, "You know what to do."

the tourist said:
I remember falling over while coming back from the bathroom, trying to play it off and have a conversation about the Beatles. Anyway, I believe each of my cocktails had 2 shots in them (if not more).
lol!

oh, i would like to take this opportunity to mention i've never been sick or passed out due to alcohol intake :cool:

LemonMelon said:
Should I make a fan video of unattractive Bono pictures using Supermassive Black Hole as the background music? All in favor, raise your hand.

:eyebrow:

cinnaminson said:
nope but it looks like he's ripping one out, or is that just my interpretation?
I'd never thought of that... dammit, I can see it now. :lol:

Maybe he was trying to put the papparazzi off? :shrug:

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol!

oh, i would like to take this opportunity to mention i've never been sick or passed out due to alcohol intake :cool:

Me neither! :hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom