Michigan City, Indiana, United States of America, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I figured you were snowed under by the exam department.

Oh, I'm pretty good ... my thesis got the highest mark of any submitted for History Honours.

part of me wants to make a really sarcastic remark but...that's awesome Ax, congrats *raises empty glass because all the alcohol is already gone*

The one thing I like about my shoebox is that it is surprisingly well located. Though I'm sure there are other good places quite near me too.

Heh, John, you missed epic Superthread drinkings the last few days ...

Yeah, sure Ax, go ahead.

...time to hit 300 in this thread, mayhaps?

I don't believe you can do it.

And maybe I should add "hit 400 in a thread?", since NOBODY has ever done that but it's not TOTALLY outside the realms of possibility (I believe I hold the record at 380) and it makes getting an extremely low purity score more of a challenge.

I think 400 is harder than it looks. You need to make almost every second post in a thread. :crack:

You'd just need to make a thread when no-one else was around.

And then have the stamina and willingness to just keep posting nothing to nobody? It seems the highest individual counts actually come when other people are around, since you've somebody else to keep the thread ticking and for you to bounce off.

And then have the stamina and willingness to just keep posting nothing to nobody? It seems the highest individual counts actually come when other people are around, since you've somebody else to keep the thread ticking and for you to bounce off.

Well, it would depend on how much you wanted it.

500 would be an impressive feat, I admit.

Well, it would depend on how much you wanted it.

500 would be an impressive feat, I admit.

500 would be absolutely mindboggling.

Personally, I've cracked the 300 Club enough ... I think I'm the only person who's ever done it in two consecutive threads too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom