Michael Penn, anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation2u

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Can't say I expect people to respond since he's not that well known to my knowledge. But damn his songs are so damn good, and his latests cd which came out recently, Mr Hollywood Jr, 1947 , is quite brilliant. I'm hoping to go see him live in about 2 weeks up in hollywood.
Are there any fans out there?

yea, aimee mann is very cool too from what i've heard which is the magnolia soundtrack i own:reject:, great movie though and very, very good soundtrack.

i recommend people to listen to penn's latest single "Walter Reed", great song ..and if you go into 'music videos' in the iTunes store you can hear/watch it there :up:
:)

he's good - I like what I have heard by him , which is admittedly limited, but I have been meaning to check him out for a while. I first encountered him on the 'I Am Sam' soundtrack.

plus, he's related to that guy you like.

:p

(as if you didn't know)

Last edited:
I hate to resurface old threads, but damn I can't understand why I can't stop listening to his music.
The music is so catchy and the lyrics so simple yet somewhat complex, I wish this guy got a little more attention, he certainly deserves it. For the past months I've been obessing over his 'Days Since A Lost Time Accident' album and though I'm not a big fan of 'No Myth' it's been in my head all day since yesterday.

Heres some of my favorite tracks from his last 3 albums, if anyone is interested :rejected:

*links removed by Bonochick*

Last edited by a moderator:
MrBrau1 said:

They why are these files allowed to stay up?

http://forum.interference.com/t151252.html

alot of official release material in there.

I'm tired of people replying with stuff like this after I remove some links.

Why are they allowed to stay up? BECAUSE I DIDN'T SEE THEM.

If you see something that you know is wrong, choose the option to report a post. I can't see every post in every thread. Help a gal out!

Back
Top Bottom