Michael Jackson outrage by new Eminem video, asks for it to be pulled from the air

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Michael Jackson outraged by new Eminem video, asks for it to be pulled from the air

NEW YORK - Michael Jackson (news) is reportedly angered by the way he is portrayed in rapper Eminem (news - web sites)'s recently released video "Just Lose It." The pop singer is said to be so upset that he has asked networks to remove the video from their rotations.

"Michael Jackson is very angry. He feels that Eminem has crossed the line," Jackson representative Ramone Bain told the Daily News in Tuesday editions. "Michael is calling on all networks to pull the video."

In the video, Eminem appears dressed mockingly as Jackson with a group of boys in the background, jumping. Then he sings the lyric in reference to Jackson's child molestation allegations: "Come here little kiddie, on my lap. Guess who's back with a brand new rap..."

Later in the video Eminem also ridicules plastic surgery done on Jackson's nose, and an accident in which Jackson's hair caught on fire while filming a Pepsi commercial in 1984.

So far, Black Entertainment Television has agreed to pull the video, and was expected on Tuesday to announce that it is removing the video.

"Michael feels the video is disrespectful and offensive...it's one thing to spoof someone, it's another to be completely insensitive and disrespectful," said Bain.

Last edited:
Doesn't he realize he justs brings more attention to it now?

Moron

I'm not defending Micheal.... he needs a lot of growing up to do!

But isn't Eminem sick of this rediculing others already? I sure am! So much for being original.... it's been done to death even by him!

bayernfc said:

But isn't Eminem sick of this rediculing others already? I sure am! So much for being original.... it's been done to death even by him!

I agree! it's like Em has no ideas but to use every one he possibly can to be the "Butt of his raps":tsk:
The video is funny though:happy:

I like the song...but I saw the video, and it was pretty excessive on the Michael bashing. I was wondering if Michael was gonna speak out against it. I'm not a big Michael fan these days, but I don't blame him one bit.

eh, the video was totally unoriginal. Didn't Em do the SAME thing in two other videos -- ya know, the dressing up as someone else nonsense? by now, its boring.

Im not a fan of Michael, but since hes a human being, like the rest of us, he deserves respect as a human being. There is a line, and Eminem crossed it on this one, even if it is funny. Oh screw it, what is the world coming to.

I think they should pull the video because it's just like all of Skittle's other videos. All he does is rag on other people. And the song is TERRIBLE! 15 year old boys will buy anything.

yeah his video's are all the same, but most u2's are too. when's the last time they HAVEN'T done a performance video?

Zoomerang96 said:
yeah his video's are all the same, but most u2's are too. when's the last time they HAVEN'T done a performance video?

The European version of "Stuck"

and the North American one I pretend didn't happen.

Last edited:
:mad: I've been waiting for this to happen. I knew the minute I saw that stupid video some kind of shit was gonna fly. I don't care for either of those two "so called" artists. They both deserve any shit that is thrown their way.

Here I'll toss the first pile , < too bad there's no emoticon to illustrate this!> :madspit:

Anyhoo, can't wait for the posse fights between them to start. Maybe Janet will go in with her boobs out and knock some Em ass! lmao!

This will really heat up the MTV newsdesk!

Wonder which side Fred Durst will choose?

btw I'm being very sarcastic, if you didn't know :wink:

Last edited:
bayernfc said:

Sad thing he is talent, he doesn't need to resort to bashing other artists.

of course they get signed up to be bashed! when you admit to sleeping in the same bed as little children, when you hang your child over a balcony in front of the press you're stupid beyond words if you think you don't deserve to be lambasted.

mj deserves all this and so much more. it's a stupid music video, big deal.

Eminem's videos are entertaining, who cares?? I love his music too, but his new single isnt that good. It kind of sucks, actually.

As for Michael.....ahhh....Michael, Michael, what the hell happened to this guy? This guy is pointing so much BAD light in his direction its over-shadowing his great musical career, and thats hard. I mean, the guy made "Billie Jean"....the Jackson 5?? What day in history was it when he turned into a complete freak show?

By the way, BET has stopped airing the Eminem video.

I am glad they pulled his video, and I hope everyone else does it too. Parodizing people can be fun and funny. This definately crosses a line. I don't defend Michael Jackson in any way, but I really just think Eminem is insecure about himself and has to pull out cheap shots like that to get attention. Michael did nothing to Eminem. It's like walking up to somebody on the street and punching them in the face. I hope somebody makes a song about Eminem, bashing everything that he is. He's going to say the wrong thing about the wrong person someday. Somebody who is willing to sink to his level.... and he is going to suffer severe ramifications.

The song is also stupid.... it even has a fart joke in it. That's integrity.

Back
Top Bottom