Messing-cum-Inworth, Essex, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All things must come to an end or Change Ax-man. It gets fairly busy here in the wee hours of the night for me now, you know that. Just wait and see wehre things are gonna go and don't worry so much about it :hug:

I, however, am going to pass out. I have been up for 23 hours and 20 minutes, on three hours of sleep

I've lost my Internet home. Of course I'm going to worry about it.

Sleep well!

I'm fairly bored, doing housework. Should probably eat too. Food's good.

God, what a boring Saturday. Somebody argue about something with me before I do any more housework!

:hmm:

Axver, trams suck. :wink:

That enough to spark an argument?

And Ravva, greetings to you as well. :wave:

I'd forgotten how good Ashes Against The Grain is. I've mainly just listened to The Mantle when it comes to Agalloch lately.

I was at work today, trying to stay awake (the project I've been on is especially tedious) so I put on my headphones and The Great Cold Death of the Earth came on.. really, those guys are brilliant buggers.

Fridays suck. I'm so bored. :banghead:

You?

Similarly wallowing in the mire of boredom.

I suppose there are things I could be doing, but they are even less appealling than staring at half-dead websites. Like cleaning my oven. Fuck off.

Similarly wallowing in the mire of boredom.

I suppose there are things I could be doing, but they are even less appealling than staring at half-dead websites. Like cleaning my oven. Fuck off.
I'm leisurely feasting on a burrito of Mexican barbecued pork, sitting in a camp chair at my desk, chatting with you fine folk. Now, if only this headset weren't semi-permanently attached...

I'm leisurely feasting on a burrito of Mexican barbecued pork, sitting in a camp chair at my desk, chatting with you fine folk. Now, if only this headset weren't semi-permanently attached...

Don't answer anything and claim it's a technical fault.

:lol: I wish. They'd just make me move to a new desk. Or listen to someone else's calls. :yuck:

everything is in it's own dominion
waiting in the shallows as i do
appeases me as water slowly trickles out
which isn't nearly fast enough for you
isn't nearly fast enough for you
isn't nearly fast enough for you
it's what i was afraid of i stumble into view
but is it nearly fast enough for you?

I actually saved a shot at hockey tonight. I usually suck ass in net.

And I did for the rest of the game.

Thank god we shuffle positions

I am sure that watching me attempt to play would make you feel much better about even your worst performances. :wink:

:lol: I wish. They'd just make me move to a new desk. Or listen to someone else's calls. :yuck:

Well, so much for that cunning plan ...

I am sure that watching me attempt to play would make you feel much better about even your worst performances. :wink:
I'd have to say the same about myself. Every time the puck came near me, I'd flinch.

Well, so much for that cunning plan ...
Yeah, there's no getting out of it, unless I like, pop a vocal chord or something.

That's the weird part, I wear a helmet with a cage.. so I know I'm safe. I've gloves on and shin pads and still, I close my eyes and make the oddest faces when there's something coming at me.

I had bloodwork today and it took them twenty minutes just to find a vein. That always happens. Thankfully, this time I didn't nearly pass out as I normally do!
Phlebotomy :drool:

:shifty: Sorry, I love doing that.

I'd have to say the same about myself. Every time the puck came near me, I'd flinch.

Yeah, there's no getting out of it, unless I like, pop a vocal chord or something.

I can't even see it to flinch until it's too late. Though I did once score a goal in field hockey! Biggest fluke ever, I assure you.

... how well can you pretend you've popped a vocal chord?

I had bloodwork today and it took them twenty minutes just to find a vein. That always happens. Thankfully, this time I didn't nearly pass out as I normally do!

So I take it you won't be doing heroin in a hurry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom