MERGED --> Your Desktop II + Post your desktop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
67542949fj2.png

anitram said:

Lies, what toolbars are you using? Your quasi-Mac one looks nicer than the one I'm using at the moment.

Stardock Object Dock. I LOVE it!!! I have it set to "swing" instead of the Mac genie effect (so they swing back and forth when I hover, rather than expand). It looks really neat, even Mac users have been jealous of my dock, lol. I use the Object dock on all of my compies b/c I hate icons on the desktop.

The toolbar on the left is just the normal Windows Vista toolbar (the regular black Aero theme I think), no Quicklaunch toolbar.

Not Christmas I know, but this has been my desktop for like... ever. I'm too lazy to change it. At least I do always really like it.

desktopu2babies.jpg

Liesje said:

Stardock Object Dock. I LOVE it!!! I have it set to "swing" instead of the Mac genie effect (so they swing back and forth when I hover, rather than expand). It looks really neat, even Mac users have been jealous of my dock, lol. I use the Object dock on all of my compies b/c I hate icons on the desktop.

Awesome. Did you d/l an additional icon pack?

Nope, I just use the same icons that the programs come with (drag them from the Desktop or QuickLaunch into the dock and then delete them). For some of the Windows folders (My Music, etc), I changed the icons but I just pick from the others Windows has available.

I got a new desktop for my Vista laptop, I think it looks pretty neat with the Vista theme and my black laptop.

forestdesktopvista.jpg

Liesje said:
I got a new desktop for my Vista laptop, I think it looks pretty neat with the Vista theme and my black laptop.

forestdesktopvista.jpg

Wow how did you put those icons at the top? I've had Vista for a while and haven't been able to do that. That looks sweet.

background-1.jpg

Just got a new laptop, & vista...Not sure how I feel about Vista yet, got to give it time, but for now, I'm not really liking getting a brand new computer that already has 20 Gigs dedicated to the OS

bono_212 said:
background-1.jpg

Just got a new laptop, & vista...Not sure how I feel about Vista yet, got to give it time, but for now, I'm not really liking getting a brand new computer that already has 20 Gigs dedicated to the OS

Ooohhh, pretty picture of Bruce...do you happen to have it by itself? :drool:

Post your desktop!

We haven't had one of these in a while, so I figured it was about time. Plus I have a new awesome desktop wallpaper that I want to show off :drool:

(Click to see full size)

To post your desktop, go to it then hit the 'print screen' button on your keyboard (it should be over to the left of the backspace key somewhere), then open an image editing program, like Photoshop, or even MS Paint and click File > Paste. Save the image, upload it, and post it :) (if you're on a Mac or some other weird computer, you're on your own :lol: )

No, she's just so hot that her poor head can't take it.

And :ohmy: I got merged to a thread that got bumped yesterday :reject:

And BC, Ashley got the Bruce pic from me :drool: Mine is that size too though (did you get it from me too? :hmm: )

I don't know where I got it anymore, it's been so long. But it's from somewhere on line, so it could have been you I suppose :hmm: where did you post it? (Not that I'd remember if that's where I got it :reject: )

I probably posted it in PLEBAns somewhere at some time or another. Maybe in a 'hot guys' thread. Speaking of which, I think I got my big 'Ewan McGregor in a kilt' photo from you. Sharing hot guy photos with other PLEBAns is love :heart:

:lol: Ooh yeah that photo! I think that's the one I scanned from my really cool photo book called Degrees. That book has some awesome photos.
(Photographer Andy Gotts had celebs choose a friend for each consecutive pic... really cool seeing who knew and chose who)

Back
Top Bottom