MERGED ----> Who's Now???? + Do You Hate SportsCenter's "Who's Now" segments?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you hate the incredibly lame Who's Now? segments on SportsCenter?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

BEAL

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Who's Now????

Seriously, I thought this would take off in here. I figured at least 3 seperate topics discussing who the most now is.

Who will come out of the Jordan bracket? The Ali side?

I've been captivated by this whole thing.

Thank God Jeff Gordon beat Barry Bonds, Gordon is sooo much more NOW than Barry.

/end Sarcasm

I'm so ashamed that the person who thought up this awful idea is a graduate of Drake University (in Des Moines). I guess the only worse thing is if this was set on a corn field.

And how could someone like Wilbon do this? I thought he had a little more integrity...guess not. And Kirk Herbstriet must need an extra paycheck badly.

This is by far and away the worst idea ever in the history of television. It's not at all surprising that Stu Scott is involved in this - he probably thinks it's a great idea. I want my pre-2000 ESPN back. :sad:

randhail said:
This is by far and away the worst idea ever in the history of television.

Steve Phillips would disagree

mockpressconference-003.jpg

Let me get this straight: a kid named Sid vs
the "face" of the Yankees....

I had never heard of him before the segment; but they don't show much Hockey in my country.

maybe if he dates a Jessica...

:stupid tv concept executed:

Canadiens1160 said:
Let's make love and listen to Pardon the Interruption.

:up:

Quite frankly, Who's Now is the worst idea since anything involving Slava Medvedenko.

I remember back in the day, SportsCenter used to broadcast highlights and scores from various sporting events of the day, along with occasional witticisms from the show's anchors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom