MERGED ---> When did you 'stop' 'believing' in 'Santa Claus'? + It's 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
When did you 'stop' 'believing' in 'Santa Claus'?

And by 'when', I mean 'why'.

And by 'believing', I mean, inviting 'Santa Claus' (let's call him Uncle Bob) into your 'house'.

When, precisely, did you 'stop', 'believing' in, you know, Uncle Bob. I mean why and how and frankly, where the hell do you think you get off inviting 'special good times' with Uncle Bob, let's call him Uncle Willie actually.

kieran why didn't you just say what you meant in the first place?

we're all terribly confused, darn it!

Last edited:
'Again'?

??

You make it sound like I've done such a thing in the past.

I guess the simple answer is, no, I haven't stopped beating your wife. Look out for lots of shit sausages (ineptly manufactured) to come down the chimney. And maybe a few blood sausages, possibly the most disgusting food product ever - except Frank's blood sausages are literally just that - stick a pin in them...

and BOOM. Just like a balloon full of a sample from the Red Cross donors' bag.

SantaTombstone.jpg

I can't believe you are telling me Santa is not real. WHYYYYYYY! :sad: How could you do this to me? I have to go throw myself under a bus now and I'm taking Frank the Monkey with me. Are you happy, guys? Are you???

Let's riot like it's 2008, gang

Well the New Yar is here guys, and already I can feel the starbursts of excitement going off in the back of my cranium (the kind that bring you awake suddenly just on the edge of sleep, the kind that make you wonder if a lightbulb just blew inside your skull, or if maybe this is what a stroke feels like. It isn't, just for the record).

This is gonna be one hell of a yar, guys! It's fucking 2008!

Already I've talked most of the neighbours into rioting. The street looks like something out of 28 Days Later, and there are overturned cars everywhere. Just a little New Yar's revelry, officer, I have no idea where that Molotov cocktail came from.

Another tidbit: why is it "yar" instead of "year?"

You fascinate me, Kieran. You do. But I like you. You put 110% out there.

as your right hand man in these days of rage, i furiously announce publicly my intentions of supporting you through the most abhorring rioting since paris 1968.

i will stop at nothing - NOTHING!! to bring about the most filthy indiscriminate rage that i possess to the streets in your name, kieran! IN YOUR NAME!!!!!

everyone's to be destroyed!!!!!!!

TO celebrate the new year, I literally spewed blood in the faces of all the sick pig fuckers i call neighbours.

I laughed and screamed and spewed blood into their faces..

laflflalaljbballaaaaaahhhflablblblbblblblballlll!!!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!:wink:

rage incorporated
sure, ave as well.

so long as it's in the name of the queen, i'm happy.

...or not happy, i guess. whatever rage is these days.

Santa Claus is the final residue of childhood..
..that moment when a raindrop finally hits the surface of the windowsill.

Kieran McConville said:
TO celebrate the new year, I literally spewed blood in the faces of all the sick pig fuckers i call neighbours.

I laughed and screamed and spewed blood into their faces..

laflflalaljbballaaaaaahhhflablblblbblblblballlll!!!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!:wink:

Is Bill one your neighbors? I sincerely hope so.

i'm sure it's totally unrelated to the one-star ratings your threads usually generate, kieran.

like... there's no way these two things are related or anything.

... i'm just saying.

Back
Top Bottom