MERGED--> Transformers Movie + The Transformers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Quentin Tarantino was an uncredited screenwriter of The Rock, as was Aaron Sorkin. :drool:

Quentin Tarantino would attach his name to the Care Bears motion picture if he thought it would make him more popular.

images%5CSC-BEAR.gif

Lancemc said:
Quentin Tarantino would attach his name to the Care Bears motion picture if he thought it would make him more popular.

Yeah, that's why he had his name removed from the writing credits of Natural Born Killers. He would have made a mint but decided to have his name removed because he thought Stone butchered it...

I'm just saying, this recent trend of "Quentin Tarantino presents a bunch of marginally unrelated films that he probably just thought were totally badass" is getting a little tired. No?

You're right, that is a little annoying, but not when he's actually involved in writing it.

A lot of times though, like you said, directors will take an (uncredited) role in the film. He probably remained uncredited with The Rock because that was a pretty crappy movie....entertaining, but crappy.

Yeah, I don't know. I just thought it was interesting that he and Sorkin wrote that movie.

That's like a writing match made in heaven.

Death Proof >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything Michael Bay has or ever will do.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Death Proof >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything Michael Bay has or ever will do.

Have you read the original full length script for Death Proof? He ended up cutting the best scenes in the film, outside of the car chases.

The restored version is going to be insanely awesome.

This movie sounds frickin hysterical. I even owned a transformer once. :shifty:

Still, I ain't paying $16 to see it. I'll wait until it's on Spike, FX, Sci-Fi, or possibly Comedy Central. :drool:

Lancemc said:

Have you read the original full length script for Death Proof? He ended up cutting the best scenes in the film, outside of the car chases.

The restored version is going to be insanely awesome.

Nope, I just saw the Grindhouse version.

Nice :up:

I want to see more with Stuntman Mike :hyper:

I had this insect-shaped one that came from McDonald's. :shifty: I haven't eaten anything McDonald's related in a couple of years, but I used to all the time when I was little.

The Transformers

Okay, I saw this tonight at a special screening, and I must say, I was quite impressed. Much of my youth was spent watching Transformers, and playing with the original line of toys(which I wish I still had!). When I first heard of the live-action movie, I was a bit skeptical (Tyrese, Josh Duhamel??!), and my expectations were low. I don't want to give any spoilers here, but anyone who's seen the animated movie will appreciate the scripted refrences to it("One will stand, one will fall"). The origin of the Transformers on Earth is different from the original, which I can kind of understand for the sake of movie-making.

There's also quite a bit of humor, which I wasn't expecting, but it didn't get in the way of the action sequences, which were quite impressive. The only real gripe I have is the extreme detail in some of the robots, which made it kind orf hard to tell where one ended and the other began when they were fighting closely. Nothing Oscar-caliber in the acting department, but trust me, you don't really notice when cars are changing into three-story tall robots. Can't wait for the sequel...

This movie will be big. Highly recommended!

Back
Top Bottom