MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Internet Explorer literally died, for when I attempt to use it, I lose function on everything except AIM.

Mozilla Firefox just disappeared. All of the files are around except the application and the install thing. I'm going to try to redo it, but this computer's so temperamental it could fuck it up.

^hells yeah, I got attitude over my thread title!!

phillyfan26 said:
Internet Explorer literally died, for when I attempt to use it, I lose function on everything except AIM.

Mozilla Firefox just disappeared. All of the files are around except the application and the install thing. I'm going to try to redo it, but this computer's so temperamental it could fuck it up.

That sounds annoying, probably more than having to explain this to idiots like us every time you can't read Japanese characters :wink:

unico said:
Elfa was cryin this morning. Said you were mean to him about his thread.

This is true. No disrespect to the flow though. Just because he mentioned the flow doesn't mean he mentioned the flow correctly. That ".....HUH?" part was a complete disrespect to the flow. So, I got in his grill.

Oh, and GFY guys for talking about me while I was getting educated.

?????????? ????????????? elfa ???????? ??????? ????????? Unico ?????????? Beav ????????????????? Beav ????????????????? ??? ?????? ?????????? Beav ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:lol: that's awesome. Atomic Bono started a game where there was this web site that would translate things into like 7 languages and then translate it back to English, and you had to figure out the song title.

Have you ever played the game where everyone starts on the same page of Wikipedia, and you have to get from that page to a completely different place only by clicking links?

Love that. I nailed "World War II to Steve Young" today.

I went

WWII
United States
Professional Sports in the United States
National Football League
San Francisco 49ers
Steve Young

:shrug:

Alpha Centauri
Earth
Canada
Canadian Forces Maritime Command
And it turns out there's no individual page for HMCS Toronto - but there's a picture on the CFMC page, so that's close enough.

i didn't hear that....congrats :applaud:
whatcha doin now and for who?

i had a course today, finished early and i actually left the building and came home :)

Back
Top Bottom