MERGED: The Octagon Bar: Under Not-So-New Management At All, Really

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bye merc
best of luck with the exams

i'm sure you'll steam 'em
:hug:

see ya soon hopefully

:( Merc is gone.....
hell:grumpy:
Well I feel like a loser popping in here on thanksgiving but I was burning a CD for my aunt and just decided I needed another drink on top of everything else Ive already consumed today:huh:

Ive abandoned the gum. That was a bad idea. Ive got 6 more packs of it laying around....:shifty:

my glasses are really lost this time. thats the second pair. theyve eluded me for about 6 months now and i finally decided they are really gone:mad:
feck
and they made me look older too!

** Walks into the bar a little bit slowy, dealing with the effects of tryptophan. See's Tara floating near the ceiling going on about advil and pulls a small pin from my lapel. **

:evil: Looks like you need some help coming down. I don't like that you've sold out to Advil. :no:

** Reaches up and pricks Tara with the pin and as she deflates to normal size, I catch her as she falls and we land on the couch in a heap **

** Spies note on desk and attempts to extricate myself from Tara **

I might regret removing my body from Tara's, but that note looks important. ** Files the feeling in my memory before getting up to read the note **

:sad: Aw, Merc is going to be gone for a while. :grumpy: She was one of my first friends here. Still is. Good luck Merc and don't be a stranger :wave: I'm going to miss some of the dances, and so will all of the guys here :flirt:

Aw hell, if it's going to be a funeral. Let's make it an Irish one! ** Pours a Sam Adams for myself **

Some martinis for my friends and me...

Don't look at me like that...

They are all...right...here...

Oh, we are all feeling quite satisfied by that choice.

So...tell me...

*lowers voice*

Where did he go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom