MERGED ---> the "new" Guns N' Roses...GREAT! + the next "November Rain"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
paris, all of your new threads so far have been in regards to Guns and Roses. Please dont keep starting new threads of the same or similar topic, rather just REPLY to the existing thread about Guns and Roses. I'm going to merge this thread with the other one.

the next "November Rain"???

You've probably heard of the next Guns n' Roses album "chinese democracy" ok so listen to that:
durind EVERY shows last year (madison square garden etc...) Axl Rose played this intro to "november rain" to the piano. This is wonderfull, and it is said it could be a (short) extract of a new guns n' roses song. the audiance seemed to appreciated....

give tour opinion, here is the link: http://neo.dattaneo.com/~prueba3/downloads2/16 . Piano Solo - London02 - By neo.mp3

don't take that as an insult. i don't really know why i said that. no point, if i could delete it, i would. i'm allowed a crackhead post though, right? sometime i say without thinking?

carry on. ignore me.

euhh.... ok no problem!
the next Guns n' Roses album "chinese democracy" didn't go out yet. maybe for the next spring.
but nevermind, what do you think of the extract I've put?
it sounds GREAT don't you think?

i'm a loser, i didn't see the OF. heard OF, yes.

what do i think of the sound clip...piano=cool. yes. cool.

paris for the last time, stop making new threads about Guns and Roses. Keep all the REPLIES in THIS THREAD.

This behaviour is bordering against forum rules and policies.

I think you have a problem with Guns n' Roses don't you?
I DO think you would't act like that if it was another band like, I don't know oasis or genesis whatever.
Am I wrong??

You obviously know that 99% of the people don't read a long thread. so putting every Guns n' Roses topic on the SAME topic means you don't want people to talk about this band because you know they will NOT make the effort to read all the tread.

furthermore the last topic on guns n' roses was about 2 or 3 weeks ago. You definitely don't want us to speak about them. There are thousands topics here and you don't accept 2 or 3 different topic for the same band? do you think I'm stupid?

come on guy, you're just a f****** joke!

trust me
no one will not read a thread about guns 'n roses or any other band because it's too long if they're even only mildly interested in that particular band

now,
next time when you want to yell at a mod or admin ...
don't

if you have a problem then mail us

hey!! on the page number "2" of this section there are FOUR topics on Radiohead and YOU DID NOT KEEP THE REPLIES ON THE SAME THREAD.

I'm standing for your explanation. I think we gonna laught...

ah, I missed that last post

thread closed
if you have a problem with that
use your email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom