MERGED-->The Matrix Reloaded Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I already have tickets for the midnight double feature (1&2) premiere
:D does this answer?
*glomps agent smith* all mine :happy:
kick ass movie it'll be... I already drool over the trailer too muchh

I'm probably going to either a sneak or opening weekend. I've got to book early though, because nearly everyone wants to see this.

Can't wait, considering I only saw the first one on video.

Everytime I think about this movie I want to poop my pants in excitement.

(please notice I said "want to poop my pants" not that I actually do poop my pants)

God curse flood control!!!

Um yeah, anyone seen 'Final Flight Of The Osiris'? It's screening here with Dreamcatcher, which is incidentally at the top of the box office. I wonder why...

yertle-the-turtle said:
God curse flood control!!!

Um yeah, anyone seen 'Final Flight Of The Osiris'? It's screening here with Dreamcatcher, which is incidentally at the top of the box office. I wonder why...

I've seen it. Pretty cool.

I remember seeing "The Matrix" as a sneak preview back in the day for free. What a big movie it became, eh?

I'm going to see this sequel as soon as I can, although I don't really want to deal with the maddening crowds of the opening weekend. As long as I can see a later show in the same theaters with the same kick ass sound systems, I'm happy.

Melon

What? Melon? Actually looking forward to seeing something 'Mainstream'?

:ohmy:

Ant.

P.S. - Can't wait for the sequel. And the one after that.

Anthony said:
What? Melon? Actually looking forward to seeing something 'Mainstream'?

:ohmy:

Ant.

P.S. - Can't wait for the sequel. And the one after that.

Any film that had Jean Baudrillard's "Simulacra and Simulation" in the film has my respect, so the sequels will be interesting. Certainly not a masterpiece like a Kieslowski film, but I will, at least, enjoy the special effects. It's also so "new media" (what I'm studying) that I would be a heretic to miss it. :sexywink:

Melon

Matrix - sober or not

So here is my question of the day:

I plan to see Matrix Reloaded on Saturday and I do not know if I should go sober, or not sober.

When I saw the first one (which at the time I thought was brilliant) I was sober, and barely had a clue as to what was going on. Now that I understand the premise of the movie, I think it may be fun to see the flick just on the other side of sober, but I do not want to miss anything.

Hmmm

Undecided,

I'm watching this movie Thursday morning. I'm excited.

I think it's highly likely that this movie will disappoint a lot of people. Expectations are excessively high. We'll see what happens I guess.

Harrisonburg Virginia's Regal 14 starts showing it Wednesday night, a whole 4 hours before the normal time of midnight. THat's right, I'm seeing it tomorrow night before most people see the midnight screening!! But... there's something special about a midnight screening, so I got 11 PM tickets for a compromise. I love the whole concept of the movie. If you want to be entertained, perfect. If you want philosophy with your chaos, you are again in luck. And then there's Trinity...:drool: abd Persephone... :drool:

Can't wait...

I saw the trailer for Matrix Reloaded last weekend while we were watching X2...It looks totally awesome..I can't wait till this weekend to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

I just returned from the movies, great great film, cant wait for the next one, starts a bit slow, but when it picks up....it really picks up!

The freeway scene is unreal....

:up:

I'll be in line at 9am tomorrow.

Glad you enjoyed EP, that makes me a little more exited. (I shouldnt have read any critic's reviews first, they love to be negative about anything they know people will want to see)

it opens here on Friday....i'll proberbley go this weekend sometime

and i read or heard somewhere that the 3rd & final installment is coming out later this year in november or something

So I fell asleep the 3 times I attempted to watch Matrix. My friend is showing me the DVD tonight and says he will win me over the way he did with Lord of the Rings. The plan is, DVD tonight, Matrix Reloaded Sunday on a huge screen.

Back
Top Bottom