MERGED ----> the latest from duran land + Duran Duran to issue a new album? + on Leno

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's shades said:
Anyone else see the video for Reach Out for the Sunrise yet? It was on VH1 this morning. It was pretty cool, and the song sounded good! (It was the first time I had heard it).
:yes: i got it on the cd with bonus dvd. :hyper:

now this weekend i've gotta rip it and convert it to mpeg for my viewing pleasure...

btw iris, i made the mistake in mentioning that concert to my mom. now she's wanting us to play hookie from work and drive down there to see them again! my mom said i've turned her into a teenage groupie with them! :lmao:

KhanadaRhodes said:

btw iris, i made the mistake in mentioning that concert to my mom. now she's wanting us to play hookie from work and drive down there to see them again! my mom said i've turned her into a teenage groupie with them! :lmao:

:up: haha well y'all better get online early Saturday because there are a limited amount of tickets available. I hear they are expected to sellout fast.

i just wanted to post that I love the new album. I think it's fantastic. I got to meet the band at Virgin Records in hollywood last Friday night. talked to JT for a good minute or so and had them all sign my spec edition CD. I've got tix to this Thursday's performance on the Ellen show.

then I will take off the duranie hat and go back to normal.

But until then..
52930c5c.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

if you want to see more pics plz email me at oktobergirl@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Well I got the album on the 12th, the day it came out here in the U.S. I am loving it so much, I think this may be their 2nd best album after Rio. My faves from the album are Nice, One of Those Days (I LOVE THIS), Astronaut, What Happens Tomorrow, Sunrise, and Finest Hour. I alrready got tickets to the show in Atlanta December 2nd I can't wait!!

Cool! Finest Hour, Nice and Astronaut are my faves as well... Have fun at the show. I'll have to wait for the tour.. :)

I got their new album this week.. oh I have been a duran duran fan from 1981 and its os good to see them back together again espicially my little drummer boy roger:drool: the worst thing though I seen them twice before I didnt get to see them this time around on tour cos we were short of money:sad:

I love the song what happens tomorrow... classic beautiful duran duran stuff like ordinary world and save a prayer:drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:
annj, you might be happy to know then that it's going to be their next single. they're filming the video for it now. :)

You also may like the finest hour, pure Duran!

one4u2 said:
You also may like the finest hour, pure Duran!
:up: i love this album. now i've just gotta decide whether to try to find the sunrise single or buy the japanese version of astronaut...i gotta have my b-sides! (and the b-side is on both, i should mention.)

ooh they're going to be on the ellen show thursday...at least here. we get all the episodes of the ellen show a week late. thank god for tivo because my husband decided to disconnect the vcr!

they put in a good performance on ellen. i missed the late late show, (taping it) . will have to search for it online

Back
Top Bottom