MERGED ----> The best b-day ever!!! + pictures + picture 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooropa man

Refugee
The best b-day ever!!!

Just want to share with you all that this past Sat. I had the best b-day ever. My girlfriend had a surprise b-day party, U2 style! She blew up this picture of Bono & I. She also had candy bars that had that same exact picture. I had all my friends invited. We are talking about people who I have not seen in a long time. I think it was amazing to have her pull that off. It only got better when she took me outside patio. Guess who was there.... BONO!!! Well, no the real one but Bono from the HollywoodU2 cover band. He sang "one" accoustic style. Basically, I got serenated by my girlfriend. It was awesome! infrom of all my friends!! Gosh, I had an awesome time. She was actually trying to get the Joshua tree cover band to play but one of the members could not make it that night. She couldn't get me the band but she got Bono. LOL I'll try and post pic's soon. Good times, good times... :wink:

Definitely sound like there were some Good Times going off. I would have had a huge :nerd:-out at the sight of all the stuff. Was the cake U2 themed? Did you play "Pin the Beanie on the Edge"?

271697517_fd974b456a.jpg

Last edited:
2morrow said:
Definitely sound like there were some Good Times going off. I would have had a huge :nerd:-out at the sight of all the stuff. Was the cake U2 themed? Did you play "Pin the Beanie on the Edge"?

LOL LOL that would have been funny though.

Back
Top Bottom