MERGED-->Springsteen - Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw the setlist. Wow :ohmy: indeed! Starting with I Walk The Line (yep, the Johnny Cash tune) and including Human Touch, The Fuse, Paradise and Pink Cadillac. Seems like a great show! :up:

DiGi, should Monday really be better? :p

C ya!

Marty

here is the set list

if monday happens - it could be better than this

1) I WALK THE LINE
2) The Rising
3) Lonesome Day
4) The Promised Land
5) The Fuse
6) Empty Sky
7) You're Missing
8) Waiting On A Sunny Day
9) No Surrender
10) HUMAN TOUCH
11) She's The One
12) Badlands
13) Mary's Place
14) Paradise
15) Jungleland
16) Into The Fire

1st Encore
17) PINK CADILLAC
18) Bobbie Jean
19) Ramrod
20) Born to Run
21) 7 Nights To Rock

2nd Encore
22) My City of Ruins
23) Born in the USA
24) Rosalita
25) Dancing in the Dark

Last edited:
I want to hear I Walk The Line, I hope someone will post it online somewhere.

I read that Paradise was dedicated to a man from the military who died in the Pentagon on Sept 11th

MrsSpringsteen said:

I read that Paradise was dedicated to a man from the military who died in the Pentagon on Sept 11th

yep. this was really one of the best shows i have ever seen. Bruce sliding across stage, jumping on the piano, flinging his guitar around his shoulders and one amazing song after another. I hope those going to the upcoming shows get as nice of a treat as my brother and I got.

DiGi said:

yep. this was really one of the best shows i have ever seen. Bruce sliding across stage, jumping on the piano, flinging his guitar around his shoulders and one amazing song after another.

He does that at every show :wink: :)

I love Bruce virgins :D I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!

i'm wonderin' if he's gonna open up with a beatles tune at the shea shows... can't wait can't wait can't wait.

i'll be a tailgatin' that day (oct 1st)... gonna try to get as close to the exit as possiable. we met fans (as few of us as there actually are) know that gettin' out of the shea parking lot sucks. i wanted to take the 7 train in but the stupid putz i'm going with doesn't want to take the subway home to brooklyn late at night. putz i tell ya. i'm still workin' that angle... we'll see.

God, that was one hell of a show last night. :bow:

I heard Rosalita, I'm Going Down, Because The Night, Night, etc. All sorts of good stuff I never imagined I'd ever get to hear live. :hyper: And Martha Reeves came out to sing Heatwave with the full band, very cool stuff! The crowd gave her a very warm reception. :applaud:

They played almost exactly 3 hours, and the band had so much energy (for being 5 shows away from the end of the tour, they held up pretty well!). Bruce was shakin' it, Stevie was being his usual crazy self ;), Patti looked great, Max looked happy to be away from Conan (hehe)... It was a kickass show. :up: Before they all left the stage, Steve led a rousing version of "Happy Birthday" to Bruce, for his 54th birthday. Bruce was rolling his eyes, and acting all embarrassed; it was great. :laugh:

Last edited:
woo hoo... convinced my putz friend to take the subway so i don't have to drive... just hop on the 7 right into Shea. the show's tonight... hittin' up the bars around 5, heading over to the show around 7... scheduled time is 7:30, shouldn't go on till 8 or so though. can't wait can't wait can't wait.

a part of me thinks here that these last 3 shows at shea stadium could be the last time we see bruce together with the e street in a long time, if ever.

well the show wed. night, the one i went to, was the worst of the three... but i still had a great time anyway. friday's show had new york mets pitcher al leiter come on stage to play the tamborene (sp) durring rosalita... saturday's show had a more polished singer come on durring the encore... Robert Zimmerman... who's a little more well known under his psuedonym BOB F'ING DYLAN come out to play Highway 61 Revisited with Bruce. Even though I had a great time at the show wednesday night, man i wish i coulda been there to see Springsteen duet with Dylan. great ending to a great tour.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
well the show wed. night, the one i went to, was the worst of the three... but i still had a great time anyway. friday's show had new york mets pitcher al leiter come on stage to play the tamborene (sp) durring rosalita... saturday's show had a more polished singer come on durring the encore... Robert Zimmerman... who's a little more well known under his psuedonym BOB F'ING DYLAN come out to play Highway 61 Revisited with Bruce. Even though I had a great time at the show wednesday night, man i wish i coulda been there to see Springsteen duet with Dylan. great ending to a great tour.

Saturday night was great!! Still recouping though...

Back
Top Bottom