MERGED ----> Sigur is cooler than Ros, but Ros is way more dreamy... + i'm getting...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hadnt seen the new album artwork until just now, pretty cool:

B000AJJNPY.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

inmyplace13 said:
It leaked. I'm downloading a copy right now.

You should probably read previous posts in the thread before posting yourself...

inmyplace13 said:

Not the end of the world

Nor is reading back 3 posts in a thread before posting yourself. That being said, I never said or insinuated that it was the end of the world.

That being said, I like you too much to fight :wink:

it was just a wee brain fart. perhaps the excitement at finding the leak

Last edited:
inmyplace13 said:
That being said, I like you too much too fight :wink:

Same here, same here. My apologies for not including some type of smiley or something similar to let you know I wasnt actually "ticked off" about it by any means.

Let us hear your impressions after listening to it once or twice.

Se7en said:
very excited about this album. i need to get my hands on their stuff before (), except von. i have (), von, and ba ba ti ki di do.

No Agaetis Byrjun yet???!!!! :ohmy:

GET IT. Seriously though, it's their best album. Get it.

u2popmofo said:

No Agaetis Byrjun yet???!!!! :ohmy:

GET IT. Seriously though, it's their best album. Get it.

I bouth this album when I was in France last July and it's one of the best albums I bought. Really amazing album, really, really impressive music and production. I'm loving it! :up:

Ok, I did some major research and found on the Sigur Ros boards that it is (or at least should be) 'Glosoli' that's the first single. I "found" this song and have listened to it on repeat 3 times in a row. Wow. Cant wait for this video. :up:

u2popmofo said:
Ok, I did some major research and found on the Sigur Ros boards that it is (or at least should be) 'Glosoli' that's the first single. I "found" this song and have listened to it on repeat 3 times in a row. Wow. Cant wait for this video. :up:

after one listen through the new album, i can say i'm enjoying it already. some of it is definitely more "rock and roll" than ( )...whatever that means i guess. i think ( ) detractors will approve.

Se7en said:
i do have a few extra sperm......

I cant think of a reply to this comment that isn't inappropriate.

Agaetis Byrjun is good.

i'm getting the new sigur and ros tonite

has it leaked anywhere on the net?

not that i've heard, anyway.

are you gonna ask nicely?

:sexywink:

well for shit sakes.

i thought i had another interference exclusive...like when out of time by blur came out.

:angry:

that was my shining moment!!!!

but seriously, there should have been a separate thread for this. if a new album doesn't deserve a new thread for a band, what does??

it was a TYPO.

or sarcasm.

:sexywink:

seriously, this thread can be closed. i completely forgot about it in the midst of my excitement.

I'm just sad you didn't have to use the letter J in the above posts.

Typos, sarcasm, thread closings, and excitement. All get the :up: from me.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom