MERGED ----> Paris Hiltons Mobile Phone hacked... + Called Matt Sorum today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's another article about it, I'm posting it only because I like the image of Victoria Gotti as a concerned mom, waiting up for her son. ;)

Hilton Cell Phone Numbers Posted on Net

Mon Feb 21, 4:24 PM

In this undated photo supplied by Fox Television, hotel heiress Paris ...More...
NEW YORK - Paris Hilton is finding more than her body exposed on the Internet after computer hackers posted phone numbers online that had been stored in her cell phone.

The New York Daily News reported Monday that it was unclear how the numbers got posted on the Internet, but the incident happened just days after a 22-year-old man pleaded guilty to breaking into a cell phone company's protected computer and gaining access to records for millions of customers.

Some of Hilton's friends were besieged with calls.

"I got 100 calls in two hours," Victoria Gotti told the newspaper. "I didn't want to take the phones off the hook because my oldest son was out on a date."

Gotti, who appears in her own reality television show, says she disconnected the phone for a few hours _ only to find it ringing nonstop when she reconnected it.

"It's driving me insane," Gotti said.

A telephone message left Monday by The Associated Press with Hilton's publicist was not immediately returned.

Hilton, a hotel chain heiress whose sex tape with an ex-boyfriend became a cyberspace novelty, stars on the Fox TV reality show "The Simple Life" with Nicole Richie, daughter of R&B singer Lionel Richie.

isabelle_guns said:

Once again, read my post. I'm not specifically bashing those people I'm bashing those who actually knew it was real just to call.

Uhh...who would KNOW it was real without calling?

Still doesn't make any sense.

The only people who would know it's the real number are the guy's friends.

You're not one of them either.

My opinion: If you're friends with Paris Hilton, or giving her your number, you're an idiot, and deserve anything you get.

lazarus said:

Uhh...who would KNOW it was real without calling?

Still doesn't make any sense.

The only people who would know it's the real number are the guy's friends.

You're not one of them either.

My opinion: If you're friends with Paris Hilton, or giving her your number, you're an idiot, and deserve anything you get.

Holy fuck get that stick out of your ass, I never claimed to be his friend so stop causing shit already.

[q]Hilton Feels Horrible After Cell Mishap
Feb 23, 1:31 PM EST

The Associated Press

NEW YORK -- While Hollywood gossips about who was — and wasn't — on Paris Hilton's computer-hacked cell phone book, the hotel heiress/reality TV star says she feels "horrible. Hilton's cell phone was hacked into last week and its contents (her phone numbers and e-mail addresses) were posted on the Internet.

In an interview with Us Weekly magazine, on newsstands Friday, Hilton says: "I feel horrible that, once again, someone has invaded my privacy. I want to apologize to all my friends and family. I don't know why this stuff always happens to me, but I wish it wouldn't anymore."

Hilton, 24, first heard the news from her sister, Nicky.

"(Nicky) told me it was out there. It's too upsetting for me — I can't believe it."

Some of Hilton's friends have been besieged with calls and e-mails. Actress Lindsay Lohan tells the magazine: "It's crazy. I even got an e-mail from someone pretending to be Hugh Hefner."

Hilton's privacy was previously exposed when a sex tape of her and an ex-boyfriend became a cyberspace novelty. She stars on the Fox TV reality show "The Simple Life 3: Interns" with friend Nicole Richie, daughter of R&B singer Lionel Richie.[/q]

Back
Top Bottom