MERGED ----> Ohio State vs. Michigan. Is there a better rivalry? + Go Blue!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gherman said:
Oklahoma is an excelent team but you have to wonder about the competition their up against when every game is a blowout. We could dominate those fuckers!!!

If you really think Oklahoma's competition is questionable just because we've been so dominant, then no amount of logic or statistics is going to convince you that yes, Oklahoma really is that good. Michigan is my second favorite team behind the Sooners, and I've seen quite a few of their games this season. There's no way Navarre and company hold a candle to Jason White (41 TDs, 6 INTs) and the rest of our team--offense, defense, and special teams. We absolutely stroked Texas, and they're eligible for a BCS bowl. We stroked Oklahoma State, too, and they're 9-3. B.J. Symons broke Ty Detmer's passing record this season and was a Heisman hopeful in one the premier scoring offenses in the country. We intercepted him five times today!

More power to you if you think Michigan could "dominate" Oklahoma. Too bad it doesn't look like you'll be getting your chance.

Last edited:
No I don't really think UofM would dominate Oklahoma I'm just pissed that we are not going to get the chance to play them. It would have been such a great game. This was Michigan's best chance since 97' to take the crown again.

Anyhoo... HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA OSU!!!:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom