MERGED --> Nicole Richie Collapes at Nightclub + Nicole Richie headed to jail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrPryck2U said:
Let's see:
Lindsay
Britney
Nicole Richie
Who's next to implode?

you forgot the Olsen twins, Paris Hilton, Whitney Houston and Jessica Simpson.

On a side note, Jenna Jamison is getting divorced.

Haha! I should've said who's next to implode...this month? I think only one Olsen twin imploded. Jessica Simpson never really imploded and Whitney imploded when she married Bobby Brown in the early 90's. Whitney's story is the saddest one of them all. I mean, didn't she almost have it all? Oh, that was a bad joke!

MrPryck2U said:
Haha! I should've said who's next to implode...this month?Jessica Simpson never really imploded

I think Jessica imploded. She had a real messy divorce in all the tabloids and now she is flubbing her lyrics in her recent live performance and left the stage in tears...

She had a real messy divorce in the tabloids, but in reality her and Nick parted ways uneventfully. They've both moved on, but the tabloids are going to tell you otherwise. Citing them as a news source is bad form, unless you were being sarcastic.

This episode of Nicole's could be good for her dad, Lionel. He could write another song about his daughter. Make it a hit. I can't remember the name of the song he did for her back in the day when she wasn't a trainwreck. Anyone out there remember? Something from the 80's with "girl" in the title maybe? Some slow ballad dreck! Please help me!

This thread is old but this pic is not :yuck:

0529_nicole_bones_jfx.jpg

Actually, having a visible sternum saves you the trouble of choosing a necklace to wear. Built-in accessories :drool:

That's sad. She was so much prettier when she had some weight on her, and of course, so many people were saying how fat she was then. :rolleyes: :sigh:

why not wear a top that might not show the unattractive side of being anorexic? She seems to be taking steps to help herself, at least til she gets a bit more meat on her bones she should wear a bit more clothing:huh:

This is classy! :happy:

Our pals at In Touch Weekly got their hands on the invite to Nicole Richie's Memorial Day party, you know the one Mischa Barton has that little "accident" at.

It's quite enlightening!

From: Nicole Richie < xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx > To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Subject: Masha and Nicole's Memorial Day Party Date: Thu 24 Ma 2007 04:29:29 +0000

My fellow Americans its that time of year To celebrate our country by drinking massive amounts of beer Let's stand together as one, live the American dream Take shots, pass out, & wake up with our pants ripped open at the seems Let's glorify this day in your sluttiest tops and your tightest pair of tsubi jeans Even though we have no fucking clue what Memorial Day really means!!

Mashas House
Sunday May 28th, at 2pm
XXXXX Crest Court
Beverly Hills, Ca 90210

There will be a scale at the front door. No girls over 100 pounds allowed in. Start starving yourself now. See you all then!!!

Please make sure to RSVP as this is a large party and we need to keep track of who's coming. Thanks

Nicole's publicist says she was just trying to be funny in the email invite, but a lot of people are finding it anything but funny.

"Clearly, she is thumbing her nose at the people in rehab," Dr. Joyce Brothers tells In Touch. "It's a huge form of acting out, and it shows that the treatment for her eating disorder did not do any good."

During the party - which was held at the house of Richie's BFF, Masha Gordon's - most of the guests drank beer and nibbled on barbecue, but "Nicole didn't eat anything," a witness tells In Touch.

Nutritionist Dr. Majid Ali tells the mag, "I would place Nicole's weight at about 83 pounds. At 5'1", she should weigh 105 to 110 pounds. You can see a bit of bloat of her belly, consistent with a malnutrition syndrome. I would be very concerned for her health if I was a family member."

Since Paris Hilton was sentenced to jail, Nicole, who was arrested in December, is terrified she'll end up behind bars too.

"When Nicole heard about Paris' sentence, she broke down," says an insider. "She's been eating less. She's only sleeping three hours a night. She has nightmares about being in prison and wakes up in cold sweats."

Though Nicole's rep has denied reports in the National Enquirer that she stayed overnight in rehab in mid-May for an eating disorder and a Vicodin addiction, Richie has been seeking outpatient treatment at Beau Monde Programs for months, an insider tells In Touch.

They must be doing wonders. Nicole's had amazing progress, hasn't she?

NOT!

:lmao: These stories about these stick thin no talent bimbos living off their family's celeb really grow tiresome. they're passing out all over the globe, denying anything and everything, partying nightly and feuding in public or in rehab, jail, etc. What a Life eh?

Bonochick said:
That's sad. She was so much prettier when she had some weight on her, and of course, so many people were saying how fat she was then. :rolleyes: :sigh:

Yes people used to call her fat in the earlier days of The Simple Life. So that's the bizarre double standard that reinforces this thinness obsession.

I think it's so sad that she made that e-mail into a joke about the weight issue, let alone the insults about Memorial Day..

Life and Style isn't the best source, but..

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC
Updated: 10:02 a.m. ET June 6, 2007

Is Nicole Richie pregnant?

That’s the rumor swirling around the super-skinny reality show star, and she doesn’t seem in any hurry to deny it.

Richie recently underwent a series of tests, including blood and urine screenings, reports Life and Style, which reports that the tests “confirmed she is pregnant.”

Richie’s rep didn’t respond to requests for comment from either L&S or The Scoop, but on May 30, the star was photographed at a reproductive clinic, and the mag quotes an “insider” as saying, “Nicole’s determined to get healthy for her own sake and the baby’s.”

If that is true, she needs to get some serious help or the pregancy will kill the baby, her or both.

Yikes. I thought her little bump was from malnutrition (bloating).

Sicy said:
Yikes. I thought her little bump was from malnutrition (bloating).

It probably is. If that is what they are basing the pregnancy theory on, then someone doesn't understand very much about malnutrition.

And MrsS, eating disorders reduce fertility, but getting pregnant isn't out of the question. Although, she looks extremely underweight, so I really don't know. I kind of doubt that she is and the whole thing is just more gossip.

Poor girl. :(

Oh I know it's not out of the question. I doubt she is too, and I hope not because she just needs to focus on herself now. And obviously a pregnancy for her right now wouldn't be healthy for her or the baby. It is very sad-she had put on some weight but now she obviously lost that.

Back
Top Bottom