MERGED --> My Name is Earl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trevster2k

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
My Name is Earl

It's all about the karma.

Great show! I liked the first episode. Randy is hilarious. "Oh, now you didn't , B-7":lol:

Got a kick out of it.
Loved the friend abandoning them during the burglary and going to the strip joint wearing a Bin Laden mask.

i just saw the show for the first time last night. It was hilarious -- I think I only stopped laughing during the commercials.

I started a thread for this show last week and got nothin.

I love it. "Wanna see my tattoo of Moses parting the Red Sea?":wink:

Last edited:
I love Jason Lee, I used to skate with him in the early 90's, he had a skate company called " blind". I grew up in the south bay and we used to hang around his shop all the time. He was always very funny.

:ohmy: OK... on a side note, it might be time for me to get glasses. Here's how I saw the title of this thread: My Name is Ear! :nerd:

Why would someone be named "Ear"??? That's so odd. :crazy:

Um, yeah... pardon the interruption. :reject:

I LOVE this show! Great cast. Jason Lee is great and Jaime pressly is hilarious! She should have won the Emmy!

snowbunny00774 said:
*searching sucks*

Another season!! I love this show, and Jaime Pressly is soooo good :love:

I think there should be a statute of limitations on how far back you need to search before you can start a new topic, like 5 pages. Cause yeah, searching sucks.

I keep missing this season's eps. I'll have to get back into it next week.

"What do ya want, a snake and eel or an earthworm"?:drunk:

I only saw one episode and I remember that cracked me up.

Randy "the names have to be on the same line" after mistakenly reading the names in the phone book.

This is an awesome show.

Jaime Presley is awesome in this show!! "Aww, I got Latina!" I love My Name Is Earl it is hilarious... this season is especially funny!
The one scene that made me laugh SO Hard was one that probably wasn't that funny to other people...
It was last season, Joy was talking to Earl while filling up an entire ketchup bottle by squirting the free packets of ketchup you get at fast food restaurants into the bottle!!! :lol:

I just started watching this show for the first time tonight. I'm hooked now. Looks like I'll be tuning in to NBC thirty minutes earlier than I normally do on Thursdays.

Joy - "My babies are off limits!!"

BAMMO!!!

:lmao:

This show makes me laugh out loud!!

The Cops episode was awesome.

There was another thread awhile back that was mostly unsuccessful. It's one of my favorite shows, though, and I know more people would really enjoy it if they gave it a chance.

Back
Top Bottom