MERGED --> My baby is 2 months old today! + 3 months + 4 months + 5 months + 6 months

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
happy fifth month birthday bryce

Hey Allegra, I have a suggestion for you!

One of the other interferencer's, Beli, had a baby a few years ago. she had a lilypie.com link/ticker in her signature that tracked the age of her child!

We could see how old Bryce is by the day, AND you could attach a pciture (updated as often as you like) to the signature. My sister does that with both of her kids in her e-mails! :up:

here is the link!

Re: happy fifth month birthday bryce

zoney! said:
Hey Allegra, I have a suggestion for you!

One of the other interferencer's, Beli, had a baby a few years ago. she had a lilypie.com link/ticker in her signature that tracked the age of her child!

We could see how old Bryce is by the day, AND you could attach a pciture (updated as often as you like) to the signature. My sister does that with both of her kids in her e-mails! :up:

here is the link!

Cool! Thanks! I'll take a look at it.

He's cute. He reminds me of my nephew who's almost 1 year now. Getting into everything, crawling, trying to walk and trying to talk :wink:

UberBeaver said:
When do they start sleeping? :(

Bryce started sleeping through the night between 3 to 4 months of age.

If you're well past that time, try solid food starting with rice cereal and fruit. You can feed your baby 1st stage foods around 4 months. The solids really help get them through the night. We have friends that are still breast feeding at 6 months and they are still having to get up in the middle of the night. That's crazy! Of course I'd wake up in the middle of the night if the only thing I had for dinner was milk. It just takes a while for their bodies to get used to daylight and dark.

Thought I'd put in here the professional pics we had done about two weeks ago. These were the best...

calkins-53.jpg

calkins-98.jpg

calkins-184.jpg

:D

Back
Top Bottom