MERGED--> Lost Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lazarus said:
It is LOCKE! Why would it be anyone else? He knows where the cabin is, and came right up to Hurley afterwards.

Those were exactly my thoughts as well.

lazarus said:
It is LOCKE! Why would it be anyone else? He knows where the cabin is, and came right up to Hurley afterwards.

OMG your right, I recognize him now!

lazarus said:

I'm not so sure about that. We saw a similar eye the first time we were at the cabin and it was brown in color.

That screen shot makes it hard to tell and I could be wrong but I believe Locke's eyes are blue? I'm at work and can't look that up but I've had this discussion with other people and I think that was the conslusion we came to.

Lancemc said:
What if Jacob is the smoke monster? Possible?

Doesn't the smoke monster make that werid noise...that clicking sound, and grabs you from behind

AND HAS FACES OF PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST IN IT!

Dear God, its a multi-talented smoke monster thats for sure

lazarus said:
I think you're right re: color.

All these dead people appearing is getting kind of lame.

6th.jpg

Well, I think the prevailing theory is that the smoke monster, or whatever it is/is controlling it is responsible for the numerous apparitions on the island, so I don't think it's unreasonable to think it's responsible for Jacob, especially considering the weird visions of the cabin Hurley was getting.

There is a GREAT theory I just read about the "Ho, Ho, Ho, HO" theme in the show this parst episode.

Hurley see's Charlie by the "Ho Ho"
He plays horse up to "Ho"
and Behind him in a scene is a sculpture shaped like "HO"

He is wearing a red robe with white trim. He is drawing igloos in an ice scene....

The mental hospital is "Santa Rosa"

THe island is in the North Pole.

Also,

THe maps that Jack has out, the top one has the Artic Circle.....

Last edited:
I think Jack's Dad is a manifestation of smoke cloud. The eye is Jacobs.

Last edited:
lazarus said:
If Jacob turns out to be Santa Claus this will quickly become the worst show in the history of television.

Ben=disgruntled elf?

Nah, I do not think that....lol

Ho Ho Ho

a tidbit I read has a much more simple explanation

H=8th letter of the alphabet
O=15th letter of the alphabet

HO=815

if you saw the episode that aired the night before the premiere where there was a running dialogue from the producers at the bottom of the screen, you can tell they have a clever sense of humor and even explained several homages to Star Wars and other such things. I don't think every cryptic clue is meant to be taken as part of the plot.

I wonder how Desmond's ship navigated the arctic shelf?

:wink:

Inner El Guapo said:

I wonder how Desmond's ship navigated the arctic shelf?

:wink:

I'm reading those Vile Vortices theories now.
I guess it could be explained that way.

Not sure I'm buying it, though it's all interesting to read.

Lostpedia is a must read for anyone.
I spend hours on that website after an episode airs.
Much easier than thumbing through all those fan forums with so much nonsense. It kind of boils the basics down.

Did anyone else think that Ben's reaction or lack of a reaction to Locke being alive suspicious?

I mean he left him shot and basically dead.

very good point

I have it on my Tivo

I can't decide if I want to watch it again

My interest is still good
just not as strong as before

THe Oceanic Lawyer is not good....

[Q]In Job 26:6; Proverbs 15:11 Abaddon means "place of destruction", or "realm of the dead". In Revelation 9:11, it is personified as Abaddon, "Angel of the Abyss". Many biblical scholars believe Abaddon to be Satan or the antichrist. Others argue that is a mistaken view since the angel "Abaddon" possesses the keys to the Abyss into which Satan is hurled or imprisoned, indicating that he serves as Satan's "jailer" and must therefore be someone else.[/Q]

http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Matthew_Abbadon

deep said:
very good point

I have it on my Tivo

I can't decide if I want to watch it again

My interest is still good
just not as strong as before

I have watched it thrice now.....Watched the other three seasons since christmas.

I am so addicted.

creepiest line ever....."are they still alive?"

I'm also starting to think that Kate is not one of the Oceanic Six.

Yes, she makes it back home but she's a fugitive, perhaps she wanted to lay low and came back under other terms? maybe she was just pardoned or took a name of a dead crash victim.

Also, I think Michael may be in the casket.

One of the best theories I've read today was about how the Oceanic 6 were all visited by someone to 'guilt' them into coming back to the island or whatever. Very easy to think Jack's dad would be his 'ghost', Charlie would be Hurley's and perhaps Michael's was Libby or Ana Lucia, given that he offed 'em and all.
Might have spooked him into offing himself. Kate and Jack would have easily resented him for giving them up to the Others.

Dreadsox said:
Did anyone else think that Ben's reaction or lack of a reaction to Locke being alive suspicious?

I mean he left him shot and basically dead.

How will Ben react when he finds out that Hurley saw the cabin, and the folks inside?

Back
Top Bottom