MERGED--> Lost Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yup 2 hour premiere YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this episode better not raise anymore questions..haha who am i kidding? its lost!

LemonMacPhisto said:
I love how the world's biggest J.J. fan started the Lost thread.

alanis.jpg

xfiles_carter.jpg

Alanis, Chris Carter, Scanners, and Stephen A.

You know who needs to show?

ira-steven-behr-discusses-ithe-4400i-20060608014550130.jpg

LOOKS LIKE ITS GUNNA BE A GREAT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does Hurley regret going with Locke?

OMG OMG OMG!

Last edited:
Holy crap, that was spectacular.

An episode easily on par with the best of last season.

The flash forward was unbelievable, and you can already see how it's coming together with Jack's from the Season 3 finale. Looks like flash-forwards are here to stay, this is going to add a really fascinating new dynamic to the show. This is exactly what I hoped they would do too.

But shit man, what a rollercoaster of an episode that was. Soooo good. Can't wait until next week.

Has anyone seen this yet?

http://www.find815.com

It's like this whole interactive game tangential to the show. I'm still trying to figure it out. Once you watch the video short, you can read this guy's journal, check his email (incoming and outgoing), surf the web, and watch video diaries.

WOW.

Tonight's episode--I love how they're introducing this X-Files angle with some guy who's trying to get to the truth behind the Oceanic 6's cover story.

From what I've heard, next week's is going to be even better.

OMG... what a show.. I bawled my eyes out when hurley told clare that charlie was dead and that he was gonna do what charlie would do...

what a season this is gonna be! wowie wow wow!:drool:

Lancemc said:
I want to know what the Oceanic 6 did that Jack doesn't want Hurley to reveal. :shocked:

It goes back to last year's Season Finale. They all agreed to lie about what happened, and probably are pretending that they are the only survivors so people stop looking for the others and the island.

Remember what Jack said to Kate at the airport? How he is sick of lying? When he goes to see Hurley he obviously hasn't come to regret his decision yet.

lazarus said:

It goes back to last year's Season Finale. They all agreed to lie about what happened, and probably are pretending that they are the only survivors so people stop looking for the others and the island.

Remember what Jack said to Kate at the airport? How he is sick of lying? When he goes to see Hurley he obviously hasn't come to regret his decision yet.

Good call.

This website is SICK. I think the guy in this is supposed to be with the group that's about to come to the island. His girlfriend was a stewardess on 815 and he's on this mission to find her. It's really creepy, and kind of freaking me out.

I have to say, all the reactions to tonight's episode are finally making me somewhat interested in watching the show.

Just so I can know what everyone is all excited about!

Back
Top Bottom