MERGED--> Lost Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
I have a buddy that works in scheduling at ABC. He's watched the first 3 episodes and says they're great. He's usually pretty objective, so, this bodes well.

:yippie: good to hear cuz I can't wait for the new season now that they are running the promo ads on tv... :drool:

I want to record a techno song where the only vocals are from Michael saying "WAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLT!" and "HE'S MY SON!"

On a side note, I want to do another one with the only vocals being from Admiral Ackbar.

TONITE BITCHES...!!!WOOT!

I can't believe it is finally here :yippie: Such a long wait I tell ya.

How many episodes are we going to actually get with the writer's strike going?:sad:

RedrocksU2 said:
Was I the only one that hated those comments at the bottom of the screen?:|

I found them kind of amusing, actually. I don't even know why I watched it on tv, I have them burned onto dvd. I could have watched it without the commercials. :der:

Anyway...

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
TONITE BITCHES...!!!WOOT!

Sunday for moi!!! :yippie:

Also gonna try to stay out of this thread before I actually see the upcoming episodes.
So spoiler alerts would be helpful if possible, just incase :D

RedrocksU2 said:
Was I the only one that hated those comments at the bottom of the screen?:|

I liked them, actually.....would not want that for every episode, but for one I'd seen already, as an "enhancement", I felt it worked.

That episode was just as good, to me, last night as it was upon the first viewing.

I didn't even know it was repeated last night, and at the same time it was on, I was watching the original airing on my DVR.

And speaking of which, I always watch Lost on the DVR. I don't recall another show with more commercial interruptions than this one. If Lost is on at 9, I can set it up on the DVR, start watching at 9:20, zip through the commercials, and still be done by 10.

:hi5:

Last edited:
Lost does have a lot of commercial breaks, but I hardly mind because the show is so well paced and written with the television structure in mind, that every commercial break feels organic and even necessary. Just another area in which Lost completely wipes the floor with just about anything else on network television.

Last edited:
phanan said:
I didn't even know it was repeated last night, and at the same time it was on, I was watching the original airing on my DVR.

And speaking of which, I always watch Lost on the DVR. I don't recall another show with more commercial interruptions than this one. If Lost is on at 9, I can set it up on the DVR, start watching at 9:20, zip through the commercials, and still be done by 10.

:hi5:

That's about right, though. Most hour shows have 44:00 of content. Lost might have 42:00.

No spoken words said:

That's about right, though. Most hour shows have 44:00 of content. Lost might have 42:00.

Most hourlong shows have about 42 minutes. Lost has about that much. Unless you count the closing credits. Then most shows have 43 minutes.

Lancemc said:
Lost does have a lot of commercial breaks, but I hardly mind because the show is so well paced and written with the television structure in mind, that every commercial break feels organic and even necessary. Just another area in which Lost completely wipes the floor with just about anything else on network television.

This is more true when you're watching with a group of people (which I'm usually doing back home). That way everyone gets to go "Ooooohhh shit!!!" after a cool segment is over, and talk about theories before the show comes back.

If you're by yourself...kind of just want to get to the next scene. However, waiting that extra view hours to download it just isn't worth it, because I must see it LIVE.

Back
Top Bottom