MERGED --> Line Rider + The most addictive game ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oops, the little man fell off, he ended up doing the splits and then the sled landed on him when I tried to get him to do a loop:(

Last night I had him going on a mini excursion over hill and dale....jumps, drops...I'm still figuring out the loop thing but I know that people are doing it...

I love my little man!!:hyper:

I'm sure I know the right technique to build the loops, I just can't quite get the physics to work right yet. :mad:

I made him go around a loop! :hyper:

Okay, the trick is to have a long downhill stretch, so he picks up some speed, then start a bit of a shallow incline, to start your loop. The first uphill stretch of the loop should be kind of long, if it goes up too sharply, he'll fall off. Once you've got the line pretty much pointed straight up, make the rest of the loop small, so he won't have time to fall off the line. All curves should be as smooth as possible.

The only problem is, I can get him to go all the way around the loop, but when he gets to the bottom, and gets to where the line from the beginning of the loop crosses with the end of it, he crashes :huh:

This line worked perfectly:

linevl3.gif

Until he crashed at bottom of the loop, anyway.

If you make the end of your loop perfectly line up into the beginning of it, will he go around it twice? :ohmy:

I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE LOOP-DE-LOOP ON THE LINE RIDER GAME IS IMPOSSIBLE

NOT BECAUSE I TRIED A BILLION TIMES AND GAVE UP

I MADE HIM DO A LOOP-DE-LOOP

BUT BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID CIELING PROGRAM, HE HITS THE START OF THE LOOP DE LOOP ONCE HE FINISHES AND HE WON'T GO THROUGH...BUT i GOT HIM TO LAND

wow...Chass....we pretty much said the same thing

I got mine to stop though after he went around the loop so he doesn't crash :happy:

I got him to do a loop-de-loop, then sorta land, but he lands at the end of the loop, ending next to his sleigh. So he did crash, sort of :happy: :lol:

He's still alive though, his eyes keep blinking :p

Hmmmmm.....I shall have to call this so-called "loop dee loop"...:hmm:

:lol:

HOLY SHIT I DID IT! A LOOP IS POSSIBLE. I DID IT AND I HAVE PROOF. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA, I HAVE CONQUERED THE LOOP DEE LOOOOP MUHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAAH.

lineriderloop1ey7.png

lineriderloop2la7.png

Awesome! I'm on call working today/tonight & the computers here won't let me run the site. :sad: I'll have to try tomorrow at home :hyper:

Is it possible to fly off a ramp and do a flip and land and continue on without crashing?

Kung-fu! I've saved 3 versions with one loop. Then today I get 3 loops all in one run, go to save it---and it won't let me save any more than the original three I'd saved before! D'oh!

Does anyone know if you can save over previously saved games?

Back
Top Bottom