MERGED--> Killers complete perfect concert week + the killers in concert!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Killers complete perfect concert week

So I was just on Ticketmaster, and noticed that tickets to see the Killers in Chicago go on sale this Saturday.

The date? May 11.

I will have seen U2 on May 9, 10, and then will see them on May 12.

In other words, it's going to be an awesome four days of concerting. :)

Re: Killers complete perfect concert week

knox said:
So I was just on Ticketmaster, and noticed that tickets to see the Killers in Chicago go on sale this Saturday.

The date? May 11.

I will have seen U2 on May 9, 10, and then will see them on May 12.

In other words, it's going to be an awesome four days of concerting. :)

I agree. I'm also very jealous too ;-)

thanks for the heads up, I might have to extend my stay in chicago :wink:

dont know if ill buy the ticket though. Going to a u2 show by myself is no problem, but I dont think I could do the same with any other band.

Last edited:
RademR said:
thanks for the heads up, I might have to extend my stay in chicago :wink:

Well, tickets go on sale on Ticketmaster.com in either two or three hours, and shows to see bands like this in Chicago have been selling out recently.

i thought it was pretty good. they played all the hits, mr. brightside was excellent, and when they played jenny was a friend of mine i realized how the guitar is similar to 'surrender' it was nearly the same.

i liked them quite a lot overall.

bright eyes+rilo kiley on wednesday now. :wink:

I had a blast at the Killers show I went to late last year but felt that they were still getting their live act together. Danced and sung alot though - which is always fun! :dance:

yeah, well, what else is there to do. im trying real hard to get a ticket for gelsenkirchen show in june, id have to go all the way to germany. i dont care really! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom