MERGED ----> Kasabian + Kasabian - Empire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kasabian

I managed to get hold of the new kasabian album and its brilliant! they sound so different from anything out there its rock and roll but with something extra and i can't quite work out what it is but its great!

They been getting massive rewiews here in UK and they are supposed to be one of the best live acts about! i got my tickets for dec anyone else going to see them?

I'm surprised that this new album ins't getting more hype on this board. I mean, come on, the album is absolutely brilliant!

My favourite track so far is: Shoot the Runner , just an amazing chorus that gets stuck in your head and can't get out. I heard the song once and it was stuck in my head for a few days.

i love their first record, absolutely brilliant......love the new track...am looking forward to buying the new album tomorrow and giving it a listen.....

i wish i was able to see them open for oasis.....saw oasis during the tour, but had jet opening the shows i went to...

got the album yesterday, and am absolutly loving it!!
every bit as good as their debut!!!

at the minute im loving the last 2 songs: british legion and The doberman! great tunes!!

If you like the new album at all, see these guys in concert. The songs are fantastic in concert! And, what surprised me was that the new songs blended seamlessly together with the songs from the first album... from the sounds of the two albums, I didn't the songs would work so well together.

Not to mention that Kasabian put on a fantastic show :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom